UPS Applicants

vango

Expert Expediter
An experienced,sprinter, husband-wife team, is waiting in Dallas Tx.for "the call back from recruting ".Do ya'll need sprinters out of Texas?

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
No, not at the moment. We are anticipating huge growth in that area in the next 3-6 months, once our sales staff pushes the expedite brand more. check back with us then...;)

johnnywalker

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I noticed on the ups expedite website that ups charges about $2/mi for cargo vans and I read in another post that the cargo van pay is 0.90cpm plus 100% of fuel surcharge. 0.90cent is only about 45% of the loaded mile pay. Just curious, is my information accurate? Also is the fuel surcharge based on the 0.90cents or the $2?

Gener8

Expert Expediter
Just sent you application for cube van out of Cleveland Ohio
will do local and otr. Might be interested in other form of employment. Recruiter, sales, etc. Thanks for any consideration

johnnywalker

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I have a friend with a 26ft straight truck (solo)in atlanta, ga but he doesn't have a sleeper. Does ups have a need for such a truck in atlanta. He is more than willing to go long distances. And what is the rate of pay for such a truck? And does the rate of pay increase (for all vehicles) when you drive over a certain distance (say 500 miles)

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
>r u looking for straight trk teams for portland ore.. what
>is rate... year requirement for trk thanxs

Not at the moment...we are currently paying ST rate of $1.45/mile...subject to change here in the very near future. truck should be 1997 or newer. the Northwest in general has never been a strong area for us, under Menlo, but who knows what's going to happen with the UPS customer base...check back with us in about 6 months..
;)

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
A sleeper is not necessary for a ST, since the driver is solo. At this time, the atlanta market is closed...I've got enough drivers being processed for that area right now...once we explode down there, I will let everyone know when we will start hiring again. peace;)

johnnywalker

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I noticed on the ups expedite website that ups charges about $2/mi for cargo vans and I read in another post that the cargo van pay is 0.90cpm plus 100% of fuel surcharge. 0.90cent is only about 45% of the loaded mile pay. Just curious, is my information accurate? Also is the fuel surcharge based on the 0.90cents or the $2?
And does the rate of pay increase (for all vehicles) when you drive over a certain distance (say 500 miles)

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
>Hi, I noticed on the ups expedite website that ups charges
>about $2/mi for cargo vans and I read in another post that
>the cargo van pay is 0.90cpm plus 100% of fuel surcharge.
>0.90cent is only about 45% of the loaded mile pay. Just
>curious, is my information accurate? Also is the fuel
>surcharge based on the 0.90cents or the $2?
>And does the rate of pay increase (for all vehicles) when
>you drive over a certain distance (say 500 miles)

the fuel surcharge is based on the .90, as far as charging customers $2.00/mile, that is inaccurate...it's lower than that, but I'm not at liberty to say what THAT is...
;)

bouncer

Seasoned Expediter
:+ :+ Any need for anything in the Lincoln--Omaha,NE or Council Bluffs,Ia area, now or in the future. Apllied online, have a pickup, but can get into anything else. Ex T T with over 20 years, Looking for something new to do.

Jay Carnes
[email protected]

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER

me42651

Seasoned Expediter
hi are you looking for straight trucks in the detroit area,i called in a week ago havent been called back yet,thanks

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
>hi are you looking for straight trucks in the detroit area,i
>called in a week ago havent been called back yet,thanks

while I do need trucks in that area, I need to get the squadron of applicants processed that we do have, make sure we can keep them busy, then hit the next wave of applicants. Detroit is always a good area for us, but we want to make sure we don't OVERDO it. peace
;)

Fedex2238d

Seasoned Expediter
Hello, i live in the Houston TX area and have a Straight truck with a refer its a 2005 M2106 w/22ft box and also have a 2006 KW T300 refer with a 22 ft box do u have any use for these trucks in the Hoston Area Thanx Michael Huyck

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
I predict that we will need both OTR and local in the near future in that area...probably right after the new year.

BZBOBBE

Seasoned Expediter
Hello
I live in Central Calif, was wandering how the market going to be for UPS out west. I would like to sign on in either straight truck or van

thanks

B Z BOB

Fedex2238d

Seasoned Expediter
hello, Anyway i can get u to call me i have a few questions id like to chat at you about Michael Huyck 713-816-7481