Trucks you drive

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
M2 Model M112. 10sp AutoShift. 450HP Mercedes engine. Alumi-Bunk sleeper and a new Morgan (Thank God) Box. If I ever buy another truck it will NOT be a M2 or anything with Alumi-bunk in the name. I will go with a class 8 truck next time
Layoutshooter

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
They made a big mistake with the M2 maybe the replacement will be better. There was nothing wrong with the FL70

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bet the FL70 was made in the U.S. vs. Mexico as the M2 is. Mine keeps wanting to stop at taco stands and it does run better with hot sauce in the tanks!!! Just joking people!! Layoutshooter

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2008 xtra long and tall Sprinter. 40 inch bunk with 12 feet cargo space.

I wish GM made a van this big with North American components. Good fuel mileage though!!

spudhead911

Seasoned Expediter
2007 Western Star straight truck with a MBE 4000 series engine, 10 speed Ultra Shift. Best truck I ever owned.

Last edited:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
primary van is a 1997 Dodge B2500, and back up is a 1998 Ford E150. They're paid for and get me from point A to point B.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
2006 Long and Tall, Maytag white (did they make them in any other color?). 60" sleeper with 9' of cargo space, 12.5 ' of cargo space with the sleeper broken down. 3 rows of E-track from the back doors to the back of the seats.

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
I drive a 2000 Peterbilt Model 330 w/Cat 3126 250HP w/9 spd tranny. It has a 60 inch standup sleeper and a 24 foot box. Most uncomfortable truck I ever tried to drive. But it gets the job done.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Same as The Enemy and Dan - '06 Long and Tall, 167K+ on the clock, home built sleeper bunk (permanent), 9' of cargo area.

bludragon13

Seasoned Expediter
2008 freightliner columbia,c-13 cat 340hp,10sp ultra shift,120" AA slpr,loaded. finaly one that is big enough for the 3months we stay out at a time.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
2004 Freightliner Coronado,500 hp 14 Ltr series 60 Detroit.10 speed smart shift,Safety Vision cameras; truck and trailer

Attachments

• fedex truck.jpg
    fedex truck.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Still a company driver

Chevy Astro van
Ford E350 Cube
Ford E250 Cargo
International straight truck
Freightliner M2 straight truck