Truck has be castrated

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But, some of the communication that's stifled should be stifled. In the past we've seen these carrier specific threads turn into "my company can beat up your company" pizzing matches. Questions can be asked in private messages and addressed in the company thread. While Turtle and Rlent make good points, it's really a small amount of control in an otherwise very open forum.

But, we need to get this back on topic, which is the fact that Layoutshooter actually bent over and took it because of a government regulation. C'mon, that's HUGE!!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
But, some of the communication that's stifled should be stifled. In the past we've seen these carrier specific threads turn into "my company can beat up your company" pizzing matches.
Kim,

That's true ... I can't disagree .... and I likely have contributed to it (company pizzing matches) on an occasion or two ...

However having said that, I'm generally more of a fan of unrestricted and free-flowing communication .... less control, more freedom is just a better thing in my book ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
... Layoutshooter actually bent over and took it because of a government regulation. C'mon, that's HUGE!!
You bet it's HUGE. Well, if it wasn't before, it probably is now, anyway. :D

Alas, sadly, he will forever be reduced to being a member of the SBD Club. Gone are the days of, "Pull my finger," and of having to worry about spooking the ducks if he were to let one

smiley_fart.gif
rrrrrrrrripppp!

There's a mental picture for ya...

And also quite likely an example of communication that should probably be stifled. :D

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You bet it's HUGE. Well, if it wasn't before, it probably is now, anyway. :D

Alas, sadly, he will forever be reduced to being a member of the SBD Club. Gone are the days of, "Pull my finger," and of having to worry about spooking the ducks if he were to let one

smiley_fart.gif
rrrrrrrrripppp!

There's a mental picture for ya...

And also quite likely an example of communication that should probably be stifled. :D

Turtle, I spent 20 YEARS working for the Feds. Been a memeber of the SBD club for a LONG time!!!! LOL!!!

I did NOT give into the castration due to the Canadian regs, I gave in due to FDCC regs. A subtle difference to be sure but a difference. That ECM change is reversable and is ALWAYS subject to change without notice. It did hurt though.