Tragic Death for American Military Hero

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Smart off? What is this, 1955?
You're the one who puts yourself out here, feeling the need to turn every thread into your political sky is falling agenda. So stomp your boots all you want, but to claim your horizons are anything but flat is laughable.

Well, you can believe ANYTHING you like.

As I have said in the past, every thing I have said is documented. Every paper I ever wrote still exists. Over the next several years all of that information will be open to the public. The facts, the truth, will come out.

I did not turn this thread into anything, all I say that the stories about the WMD's told in the papers and on the news are a best, incorrect. Again, it is documented and it will come out.

I did not comment on whether or not it was justification for anything.

If you feel the need to get personal, go right ahead, enjoy it.

I the mean time, I am going to plan my first walleye trip of the year. Looking for the 2nd week in May. I need to get my problems with my prop worked on first.

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Los: I've talked to thousands of truckers, and don't feel like I am any kind of knowledgeable regarding the 'big picture' of trucking.
Nor do I think thousands of soldiers are better informed than the higher ups and the journalist-observers who are quoted in the material from which my conclusions are drawn.
The eagle sees what the ant can't even imagine.

Clear case of not only Close Mindedness............but also close to being a case Physchotic Narrow Mindedness too.......

I feel sorry for you then. There is no point in speaking with you. You are free to continue to ridicule as you see fit. IF you ever choose to broaden your horizons, I will always be here to help. There is FAR more out there than you may believe.

Like you said here a few posts back......or in another thread.............it's really not worth it anymore.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Maybe it would be best to just lock all returning vets in a cell until they know for positive sure the proper way to treat for PTSD.
I would think that about the last thing any veteran needs - particularly one who has personally suffered the horrors of combat - is to be isolated from, and prevented from participating in, civil society.

On the other hand since they are all war criminals according to some here we should just schedule them for execution upon return.
From my perspective, they are not all war criminals ... despite having relied - in good faith - on representations from politicians of threats that didn't actually exist, or illegitimate justifications for war, and consequently having become involved in things that ultimately proved out to be a wars_of_aggression.

Certainly, within the body of those that served, there are those who have, no doubt, personally committed specific war crimes.

The ugly truth of the matter is that wars of aggression are a war crime - as stated by Robert H. Jackson (former US Attorney General, and later Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court) at Nuremberg - in fact, they are the ultimate war crime:

"To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

The reason I speak on the issue is not to condemn and vilify all those who were so caught up, but to insure that the actual truth of the matter is not papered over with a false history composed of a narrative of lies.

The lives of my fellow man - particularly those who are willing to lay down their own lives in defense of their nation and their countrymen - are precious enough to me that I'm completely willing to take the largely unpopular position and point the politically incorrect and rather ugly truth of the matter ... and suggest that the evil men who - for their own corrupt political ends - willingly squandered lives, both of those under their charge and of those that were the target of their aggression, be held accountable for their criminal deeds.