Toledo

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
danthewolf00 lives in toledo. i think he is at the j for peace and quiet. no. really. that is what he told me. look for his sprinter.

you aren't thinking of moving THERE are you?.
:eek:

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Yes...sorta/kinda. Am in the area looking @ places for the next few days. Thought maybe if anyone was out this way, maybe get together for coffee or something along those lines.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Yes...sorta/kinda. Am in the area looking @ places for the next few days. Thought maybe if anyone was out this way, maybe get together for coffee or something along those lines.

Maumee, Ohio is really nice and is right off US24 and not to far from I75, not far from Toledo(actually could be considered at suburb of Toledo. Talked one of my friends into moving there and he loves it. Neat mall there called the Shops at Fallen Timbers:D

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
yeah, Wingnuts straights will be stealing all your freight..*lol*

Nah..........there's enough freight for everyone. Now cheesecake, on the other hand would be a different story! BTW...can you tell that I have a hankering for cheesecake? :)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Good luck with your move and new home search. My favorite place to go in Toledo is the Spaghetti Warehouse.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget Tony Paco's!!! Fun place, interesting going around the room reading all the hot dog buns!! :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wingnut, it was a pleasure to talk to you today...you get moved in, ill bake a cheesecake on one of my stays home and you can do a housewarming for the local EO members and make out like a bandit...we all know Expediters are cheap, so the house warming gifts sohould be top notch!! LOL!! :D You know offers to move you will abound !!! :D

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
I'm already overwhelmed by all the kind words & gestures that have been pouring in from my extended EO family. It just continues to prove what has been said time after time ......that the EO family is there to help when someone needs it. I just never dreamed that I would ever be on the receiving end and quite frankly, I've bawled my eyes out more than once over everyone's generousity & compassion. My heartfelt THANK-YOU to each and every one of you!!!!!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Don't forget Tony Paco's!!! Fun place, interesting going around the room reading all the hot dog buns!! :)

the place across from the stadium? or do they have more then one location? Paco's is around the cornerr from the Spaghetti Warehouse.