To all Load-1 Drivers & Owners

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok it was tossed out..to who and where do we kick the cash in???

My suggestion would be Angie in the office...
As far as what to get him I would suggest a new driver and not a truck driver..
Maybe we could have him fitted for a custom made driver for his favorite past time golf.
then when he is out on the course taking out his aggression he will think of his drivers..no pun intended...
A good fitted driver would run in the range of 300 to 400 hundred dollars..

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
My suggestion would be Angie in the office...
As far as what to get him I would suggest a new driver and not a truck driver..
Maybe we could have him fitted for a custom made driver for his favorite past time golf.
then when he is out on the course taking out his aggression he will think of his drivers..no pun intended...
A good fitted driver would run in the range of 300 to 400 hundred dollars..

That is a great idea. Is there a shop that custom makes clubs where he can be fitted?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You guys really don't have to do all that. I greatly appreciate your friendship and dedication to the company. Getting to come to work and working with good people that get it and give a sh*t is reward enough for me.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Ok everyone,

Sorry I have not been on in a few days. Thanks dispatch. It's been awesome that the past 4 days. I have been pre dispatched long before I even dropped everyday. Now thats what I really like and wished it could be like that all the time.......LOL

Anyways Steve sent me a great idea and we will move forward with his idea. I dont want to give it out on here so we can somewhat surprise John. If anyone wants to know send me a pm and I can forward you Steves idea.

It's simple, yet something he will always look at. Anyways as soon as Steve and I can talk on the phone and finalize everything I will post back in here.

Thanks everyone!

guido4475

Not a Member
I didn't see any better ideas floating around...*lol*

ohhh maybe one of them Segways to get from one building to the other...

You know what would be cool? A golfcart with a Jaguar body on it, complete with chrome wheels and the hood ornament,painted to match his Jaguar.This would make driving from building to building pretty fun, especially if it was geared to actually spin the tires at takeoff..Something like the one in the movie "Weekend at Bernies".

Besides, Cal has one, and he only has ONE building..lol.

John deserves the best from us.Let's do it.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Just wondering if you already got what you were doing for John. When this thread started we had only been drivng for a week with Load1 and was financially inable to contribute. We are extremely thankful for the opportunity to work with Load1 and would like to contribute toward the thank you gift to John if we still are able to.
Please let us know. You can email us at tlgomoll@yahoo!com if you would like.
Tracy and Laura Gomoll

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Just wondering if you already got what you were doing for John. When this thread started we had only been drivng for a week with Load1 and was financially inable to contribute. We are extremely thankful for the opportunity to work with Load1 and would like to contribute toward the thank you gift to John if we still are able to.
Please let us know. You can email us at tlgomoll@yahoo!com if you would like.
Tracy and Laura Gomoll

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi Roadking06, you can email Shadow for more info on the present :D

[email protected]