Time to eat???

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
All these recent threads about money are making me hungry. Actually, just waking up makes me hungry, but I'll use any excuse. ;)
It's almost time for the 2nd Annual EO Expo BBQ. Once again EO is generously donating burgers, brauts, hotdogs, buns, condiments, tents, tables and chairs. Thanks to Jerry (Six Wheeler), supplying a smoker, EO is also providing brisket to be smoked.
We (forum members and guests) will provide side dishes, drinks, desserts. I have it on good authority that the Airtabs guys will be providing corn on the cob again this year. :D
If you have a refer and are going to be attending would you be willing to run it for the weekend, so we have a place to store the food? We will reimburse the cost. Do you have a grill that we can use? We have some grills already, but more space is better. Please send me a pm if you'll be able to help out with either of these.
Without any arm twisting, our volunteer grillmasters will be Maniac (Rodney), OVM (Ken), Six Wheeler (Jerry), and Island Fire 1 (Gene). If you'd like to join their illustrious company, please raise your spatula. :p
Please feel free to post what you plan on bringing. That way we can all start salivating in our Expo dreams. :rolleyes:

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Jenny will be making something new for this years expo. Trust me when I say its delicious. Even better than the mac'n cheese.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I have not decided yet and I am devastated over NO Mac and Cheese. Maybe that is what I need to bring I cannot imagine a BBQ without. I am looking forward to Jenny's new creation.

The BBQ is going to even better then last years. I sure hope it is not as hot as it was last year.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Since we are going to have the smoked brisket, this will be an opportunity to show off your "world famous secret recipe" BBQ sauces. :D

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Can you confirm the time and location at the Expo again?

Sure, this is Saturday evening, after the Expo. We expect food to start coming off the grills about 5 PM. The tent will be set up in the dirt lot, to the west of the Convention Center. Bring your appetite . . . and a dish to pass.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
No cheesecake, but I have a few things in mind...what is a rough estimate of the number of people you are expecting??

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As long as you have buttermilk pie nothing else really matters. :D

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
Sounds like it's just about covered. If smeone can send me a PM of what still needs to be covered, let me know. We would love to help!

Last edited by a moderator:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My dad registered today so that's more incentive for me to be there... along with buttermilk pie of course.