Time quiz to predict your political leanings

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I got 62% conservative and 38% liberal so I am a moderate according to the test.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm partly liberal because I'd rather go to the museum than times square, my desk is somewhat messy and I use Chrome browser. Who'd have guessed. I'm 88/12.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
85/15 conservative. The one question did not fit at all. I would NEVER go to NYC, other than for work, and have no interest in visiting Times Square OR the museum. NYC is just another waste of good wetlands.

It was mildly fun to take, bogus of course, since many of the answers would be based on what qualifiers were used.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm partly liberal because I'd rather go to the museum than times square, my desk is somewhat messy and I use Chrome browser. Who'd have guessed. I'm 88/12.

Interesting! It said i'm partly conservative.

If you're liberal and i'm conservative, I conclude the test doesn't work.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
85/15 conservative. The one question did not fit at all. I would NEVER go to NYC, other than for work, and have no interest in visiting Times Square OR the museum. NYC is just another waste of good wetlands.

It was mildly fun to take, bogus of course, since many of the answers would be based on what qualifiers were used.

Agree with you on NY except I won't go even for work.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have no intention or interest in going to NYC either however if I were to go I'd rather go to the museum so I chose that one. Not sure how a museum makes you more liberal than times square though.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Thanks, my fears of being labeled a left wing lunatic have been relieved.
Oh ... I wouldn't be quite so quick to let my head rest comfortable if I were you.

Labeling someone a left wing lunatic is a very popular ploy by some on the right ... just as labeling someone a right wing lunatic is a very popular ploy by some on the left ...

It usually occurs when someone expresses disagreement with particular stance or position that the individual doing the labeling considers to be inherently "right" or "left" ...

It is often (but not always) fallacious.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I have no intention or interest in going to NYC either however if I were to go I'd rather go to the museum so I chose that one. Not sure how a museum makes you more liberal than times square though.
It doesn't.