Tigers - Twins

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
All comes down to a one game playoff. The Tigers had multiple chances to put the Twinkies away and left them in the hunt.
Anybody have a prediction on the game tomorrow?

I think it'll be a close, low scoring game. We'll see.

Go Tigers!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Tigers should win, as long as Cabrera can steer clear of his wife.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rick Porcello will be pitching in front of a crowd of 55,000 fans that are capable of producing 125 decibels of noise.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Duh, Cabrera.

Oh, wait. You said pitch, with a P.

Never mind. :D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
There is something else that happened at the Townsend that is not in the news and won't be.

Cabrera should be on suspension until he gets his sh*t together and make amends for what he did. If this means losing the pennant, then so be it, tiger management should take it a bit more serious than what they are.

But again it is baseball and I don't mean the sport either..... the money.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
well minnoe lost a playoff game last year in chgo. hopefully they can win at home. truthfully if the tigers had used a high school pitcher against the white sox the tiggers could be done. the w.s just cannot hit pitcher they have never seen before. come to think of it neither could the cubs.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I'm tinkin' it's gonna be the Twinkies in the playoffs for sure,you betcha.

Once they are in the friendly confines of the Hubeydome and have a couple of dome dogs in them,they will be unstoppable.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Epic battle going on in the dome,middle of the 12th tied at 5 each.

The Motor City kitties had a chance in the 12th with the bases loaded,but Laird struck out to end the inning.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a game! I kept losing radio stations while driving and missed some of the broadcast.

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
Bummer.

Trying to look at it from the outside, it was a heck of a game to watch. Good luck against the Yankees

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Twins are a young banged up team with questionable pitching, both starting and the bullpen. Last nights win may inspire them to have a respectable showing against the Yankees.

They have been playing much better ball the last 3 weeks of the season and being the underdog may lessen the pressure.

GO TWINS!