Tiger Woods mauled by mate??

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
I can't help it! This story is cracking me up!!

lol-045.gif

Tiger gets in a high speed accident backing out of his own driveway?
At 2 in the morning?
His wife happens to be nearby with a golf club in her hand?
He has scratches on his face?
They won't speak to police for two days?
A story about an affair was leaked 2 days before?

Do you think that maybe something is up here?

Can't famous people just fess up to thier stupid stunts instead of hiding behind some bumbling spokesperson that is just going to make matters worse?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why do we even CARE? These are only rich people, NOT anyone that is TRULY IMPORTANT. Put it in perspective. He knocks a little white ball, rides in a cart till he finds it, knocks it again and just repeats the same till it falls in a hole in the ground. Then he takes it out of the hole and starts over. If I have to choice of have Tiger Woods or a really good paramedic living next door to me I would choose the paramedic. At least the paramedic has a REAL use.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Why do we even CARE? These are only rich people, NOT anyone that is TRULY IMPORTANT.

In your opinion and in mine he is not important. The reality is just the opposite.
In our media controlled society, this child who has done nothing but play a game all of his life could easily decide to run for House or Senate and with the full blessing of the media and a country full of sheeps it could very realistically happened.
Your EMT who actually saves lives earns little above minimum wage and would have a difficult time running for local office.

:(

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I Never could Understand why These People (Golfers) are Paid so well for Hitting a Little Ball with a Club, Chasing it down and Putting it in a Little Hole!! So What If they Can do it in a Few Hits, Big Deal!! It's Just a Game!! The only People that Should be Paid for any Kind of Sports are Boxers of all Kinds, Football and Hockey Players!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In your opinion and in mine he is not important. The reality is just the opposite.
In our media controlled society, this child who has done nothing but play a game all of his life could easily decide to run for House or Senate and with the full blessing of the media and a country full of sheeps it could very realistically happened.
Your EMT who actually saves lives earns little above minimum wage and would have a difficult time running for local office.

:(

That is VERY sad. It is NOT only the media, we can blame ourselves as well. Our priorities as a Nation are all messed up.

Don't forget that paramedic also risks his LIFE every time he roles.

As to who could or could not run for office, well, we see the results of how we do that every day. It is sure NOT the cream rising to the top.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Why do we even CARE? These are only rich people, NOT anyone that is TRULY IMPORTANT. Put it in perspective. He knocks a little white ball, rides in a cart till he finds it, knocks it again and just repeats the same till it falls in a hole in the ground. Then he takes it out of the hole and starts over. If I have to choice of have Tiger Woods or a really good paramedic living next door to me I would choose the paramedic. At least the paramedic has a REAL use.

Unless Tiger had a nice layout boat....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Naw, he would never have one. Many hunters are really into conservation, water quality, improving and protecting habitat. All things that golf does great harm to. Besides I have my OWN layout and know several others that have them as well.

Now, what I DO really need is a NEW tender boat. Mine is over 20 years old and really too small. I just can't justify the cost for as little I get to hunt or fish. But it would be nice!!!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Why do we even CARE?
Exactly ...... :rolleyes:

That is VERY sad. It is NOT only the media, we can blame ourselves as well. Our priorities as a Nation are all messed up.
Yup - and that's the real irony here .... by even bothering to engage in conversation about it, those here raise the importance of it, and make it a priority ....

But then I have never understood the desire to be in the public eye, and even moreso: mere interest in, let alone the fascination with, celebrity .....

These are only rich people, NOT anyone that is TRULY IMPORTANT.
Well, that's fairly misguided - of course they are important people ...... simply because they are people - and all people are important .... no matter who they are.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In that sense of important, you are of course, correct. That is NOT what I meant though. As to why we are talking about it, in my case, I have no interest in the football on tv, my truck is ready for the morning and I have a cold and did not have enough time to get a last minute duck hunt in. In other words, I am just killing time.

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
They will not speak publicly because anything that breaks the "Morals Clause" of his endorsement agreements could potentially cost him millions. None of us mortals, were we to get in the same predicament, would have the same exposure.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I can't believe everyone has made such a big deal about this. The guy was simply heading out to get in line for the black friday sale at Walmart! get over it already!