Thought Some Might Want To Know......

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I know some of you will remember us, many will not but I thought I'd let you all know that my husband, Jim (sidecar) passed away on Dec. 12, 2017 after a brief illness. As you might imagine, the children, grand-children and I are heart broken.
After we retired in 2012, Jim started driving for a company named Pro Drivers, It's like an employment agency for truck drivers where he drove regional for several different companies, and made a lot of new friends.
He was a good husband, a good Dad, and an exceptional Gramps to our 11 grandchildren.
For those that would like to see his obituary, here is a link........James King

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry to hear that.
Glad the illness was brief.
I may have met you once, very briefly.
Prayers to you and the family.
Especially all those kids that lost a Grandpa.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My sympathies to you, your children and grandchildren. Take care.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I know some of you will remember us, many will not but I thought I'd let you all know that my husband, Jim (sidecar) passed away on Dec. 12, 2017 after a brief illness. As you might imagine, the children, grand-children and I are heart broken.
After we retired in 2012, Jim started driving for a company named Pro Drivers, It's like an employment agency for truck drivers where he drove regional for several different companies, and made a lot of new friends.
He was a good husband, a good Dad, and an exceptional Gramps to our 11 grandchildren.
For those that would like to see his obituary, here is a link........James King

*Hug*

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
RIP Sidecar, and all our love to you, Diva

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear that. ive been off for a few years, but I remember reading a lot of yalls posts.
Thoughts and Prayers are with yall.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Been off the screen for a while, but it's always sad to hear the expedite community has lost a good member. Deepest sympathies to you and your family, and best wishes as you all go forward in life.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan