those stringy haired illegitimate honky crackas

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
could be said by MR. Sharpton or MR. Jackson and it would maybe be news for 5 minutes and maybe get them a wrist slap from one or two stations and it would all blow over even if they never bothered to apologize. These are the people who are racist and bigots and senile before their time. There's a word whose first definition used to be "a trashy person". That definition no longer appears in the dictionary at all, much less first. That word perfectly defines these two men as well as Imus, Stern and many others. We can't use it in it's proper meaning and context though because these "fine, upstanding true racists" would be upset.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
RE: those stringy haired illegitimate honky cracka

At what point did we loose FREEDOM OF SPEECH to POLITICALLY CORRECT?

Danny

greg334

Veteran Expediter

Reading about the SC coach who has said the confederate flag needs to be removed from the state grounds and the fact that the NCAA has been pushing the issue along with other issues, I find a distaste for sports more than ever. If we continue to allow orgainaztions like the NCAA to be politically motivated and dicitorial within the public school system, when will this end?

I mean must we destroy the heritage of a great number of people because one group don't understand what the war between the states was all about or that they preceive evil on one level but ignore real evil on the other levels?

Revisionist have for the most part been trying to erase heritiage of a select people and promote others to the point equal to the NAZIs trying to erase a race. As harsh as this sounds, the truth is that the heritage of the south is part of our countrys history like it or not and most of the history had less to do with slavery than it has to do with the culture that has given us the freedoms we enjoy.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Mr. Jackson, I can't seem to find Hymietown on the map.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter

People have a problem with the confederate flag because that flag waved over slavery for 3 years. Guess what? The American flag flew over slavery for almost 100 years. The klan first carried the american flag. So are they gonna try to abolish the Stars and Stripes?

Jayman

Expert Expediter

All the fuss over saying the same stuff gangsta rappa folk have been saying for how long now?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter

Maybee they just might show some class by apoligizing to the Duke Players who were already fitted with a noose before it went to Trial.

Seems like a double standard to me, just like everything else they stand for black or white or is it just black? Jessee know it all and Mr. over educated no common sense Sharpton, both LOOSERS in the Democrat race just in different years, but still LOOSERS once a looser always a looser at least that shoe fits them both.

Whats the comment Nappy haired what = loss of job. Now the whor thing was out of line, but everything else fit on the foot or is that shoe?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter

Now I must comment on the Confiderate Flag, if I were a Black man I would find it offensive, just like I find the Swastica.

Some find it pride, but down deep I doubt they like black people if they care for the Confiderate flag. I would guess that anyone who really stands behind either of these symbols, has used the N word in a mean way.

One may dissagree, but I have lived in the South Long enough and being a white male, associated with other white males with bumper stickers on there pick ups. I have witnessed enough to know what I am saying here.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

>At what point did we loose FREEDOM OF SPEECH to POLITICALLY
>CORRECT?
>
>Danny

I'd say around the end of the second cast on SNL.

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Sharpton can call me what he wants, cause I KNOW what he IS. He is nothing but a race-baiting biggot who chooses to keep his people in the gutter to serve his power hungry, greedy, self-centered fat arse! If the blacks empowered themselves to be successful, rather than counting on Sharpton to push whitey down, they wouldn't need him or ppl like him. And that's his power over everyone, and not just the blacks. He doesn't do it himself tho. Thank you media.

Packmule

Expert Expediter

Broom,

Lets not forget that many a Black men fought under the Confederate Flag. History has a way of being reshaped to fit someones cause without presenting all the facts. The flag was not looked at as a representive of slavery until the mid 60's, and it was not anyone in the white Southern community that made it seem to be.
The civil war was not based on Slavery alone, in fact it was a very small part of the reason we were at war.

Hawkman, You nailed it in your post!!!

As Rodney would Say...Why can't we just all get along??
Not gonna happen as long as there are A.Sharpton and J.Jackson's around to keep the crap stirred up!!!

Remember the Alamo!!! The Mexicans haven't forgot.They are taking over the USA without firing a shot!

Go figure that??
Danny

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

It's not what the Confederate flag meant at the time of the war, it's what we perceive it to be in the present. I agree... the war was not about slavery, which was on its way out anyways. It was about states rights, to which slavery was a lesser part. Does it matter? Not when you have apologists writing the history books. Facts take a back seat to opinion and political correctness.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter

you know i like both flags. my anscesters on my daddy's side of the family served the CSA in a Cherokee regiment under a white commander out of Northern Georgia. Little known fact they got to leave oklahoma and move back to jawja since they were serving. they camped with the "labor battalions" who were mainly black, but they all fought.
My ansecesters on my mom's side served in units out of michigan and alabama.
Plus the stars and bars which most people dislike was only a battle flag. bet you didn't know that blue background with the white star in texas's flag is the first national flag of the confederacy. aka the bonnie blue. not much different than mississippi's flag if you think about it but they don't get in an uproar. go figure.