This is for you English Lady , where ever you may be.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have you seen the ad's for Newcastle brown ale?

Yes, "sigh", but MOST 'Mericans think that it should be served COLD! How dumb is that? 60F is about perfect!

I was at a bar once that had Newcastle, but it was served at 38F. NASTY stuff when served wrong!

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Yes, "sigh", but MOST 'Mericans think that it should be served COLD! How dumb is that? 60F is about perfect!

I was at a bar once that had Newcastle, but it was served at 38F. NASTY stuff when served wrong!

I can only imagine when they get asked ..... "Mild or Bitter Sir? " LOL

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
I have also been furthering my 'Merican edumacation (as Chef would say) LOL ..... :p

Attachments

• map usa.jpg
    map usa.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 17

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and you understand the British humOUr too (or you are just being polite ... either way is cool LOL)
I'm a Monty Python, Mr. Bean and Wallace and Gromit fan. I also was a regular viewer of The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin when it was rebroadcasted on PBS and my favorite quick breakfast is an English muffin with Rose's Key Lime marmalade.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
I'm a Monty Python, Mr. Bean and Wallace and Gromit fan. I also was a regular viewer of The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin when it was rebroadcasted on PBS and my favorite quick breakfast is an English muffin with Rose's Key Lime marmalade.

You are so an Honorary Brit !! :p

Have you seen Dad's Army?
Dad's Army - Don't Tell Him Pike - YouTube

or

The Vicar of Dibley
The Vicar of Dibley: The Easter Bunny 2.1 [1/3] - YouTube

or

The Good Life
The Good Life: Series 1 Episode 6 (Part 1 of 3) - YouTube