they'll put anybody on TV anymore....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wow - after about 40 years of making biscuits, it's bizarre to think I must have been doing it wrong the whole time....[it's either that or every woman I know is deformed!]
'Reality tv' is an oxymoron.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow - after about 40 years of making biscuits, it's bizarre to think I must have been doing it wrong the whole time....[it's either that or every woman I know is deformed!]

Actually, Mama BooBoo did specify that the view of the biscuit (the food) she was referring to is from the side. Given that, it may be plausible to compare food to body part...

As for me, the best mix of food and body parts, in a romantic context, are the two old standbys: Whipped cream and Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Add a willing partner and... (oops, the TMI alert just went off)

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Actually, Mama BooBoo did specify that the view of the biscuit (the food) she was referring to is from the side. Given that, it may be plausible to compare food to body part...

As for me, the best mix of food and body parts, in a romantic context, are the two old standbys: Whipped cream and Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Add a willing partner and... (oops, the TMI alert just went off)

Are you playing with your food again?!? :p

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Are you playing with your food again?!? :p

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Can't answer that; my wife's right next to me :wink:

Wow! we go from a thead that talks about pee to a thread about body parts.
Amazing what you can learn on EO.

:cool:

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw 5 minutes of that show-it was enough to make me feel like white trash just for viewing it. Cheri-we normal folks know how to make biscuits, even when we cheat from the box. lol

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I saw 5 minutes of that show-it was enough to make me feel like white trash just for viewing it. Cheri-we normal folks know how to make biscuits, even when we cheat from the box. lol

I'd say that we normal folks are thinking about food when we make biscuits, not sex, [because we normal folks are mostly women, right? ;)] so that's just more proof that Honey BooBoo's family aint even close to normal, IMO.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well there hasn't been anyone say that part looks like French toast so I guess that is what is for breakfast for a while.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I dunno. Often when I'm making food I'm thinking about sex. Then again, when I'm having sex I often think about food.

Ever eat something and think, "OMG this is better than sex!" ?

Ever in the middle of sex think, "OMG this is almost as good as chocolate!"?

A wacka wacka

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I dunno. Often when I'm making food I'm thinking about sex. Then again, when I'm having sex I often think about food.

Ever eat something and think, "OMG this is better than sex!" ?

Ever in the middle of sex think, "OMG this is almost as good as chocolate!"?

A wacka wacka
HomerSimpsonFacepalm.jpg

Last edited:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Getting back to the original post; I consider myself, usually, to be fairly up to date on modern pop culture and it's various manifestations. Judging only from this thread, however, I consider myself fortunate to not only not know this show or what it's about, but to have not yet seen it.

Stuff like this--again judging only from this thread--actually dilutes modern pop culture, or what it would have been, had it been left alone without influence of rating seeking, feed-them pablum, 'they're stupid anyway', television show producers.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stupid feed them what they want makes.money and we all know that is what it boils down to.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Now to take this thread back off track:

I saw 5 minutes of that show-it was enough to make me feel like white trash just for viewing it.

Went to a place the other night east of KC, that a friend took me to after listening to music at a blues joint, that was called Whiskey Tango.

Before we left the blues bar, this gal overheard where we were going and said "Oh boy..." so I mentioned that I'd once heard an older female friend use Whiskey Tango as code for White Trash, but that I knew it as part of the NATO phonetic alphabet (Alpha, Charlie, Foxtrot, etc). She got wide-eyed and said "Yes! Nobody seems to know that's why it's named that!" and that most of the patrons who seem to frequent Whiskey Tango especially seemed to be completely oblivious of the association, but certainly lived up to it.

Whiskey Tango is a huge cavern of a place and has the typical karaoke and pool tables, but also a mechanical bull, cage/ultimate fighting, bikini/bike contests, and lord knows what else, all back of a huge dirt parking lot.

I actually had fun there, even though it was a very slow night, and was engaged by a few people interested in my wandering America. Watching two guys sing karaoke from the middle of a vast, very empty, dance floor (made it look like they were in the middle of a football field doing some disheartened half-time show for a grade school game) while the three or so dozen patrons around the bar completely ignored them was, well, just odd.

Everyone ought to see it. At least once. I can only imagine what it's like on a busy night with cage-fighting and the works.

Last edited: