The virtues of Waffle House

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll have an order of tall blonde in a green shirt please.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Monty

Expert Expediter
Those girls don't work at MY Waffle House! ;)

But I'm gonna see if I can get it to happen!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ever since one of my daughters pointed out the sign with the last 3 letters missing, we call it 'The Waffle Ho' - and we like the food!
;)

guido4475

Not a Member
That was cool. I do agree you don't see many girls like that. Not at Waffle House anyways.

The Waffle House at the 131 on 71 in Ohio does! As far as the patrons go, after the bars close is the best time to see some pretty unusual stuff there...lol...May be even better than a Wal-Mart in West Virginai

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
That was cool. I do agree you don't see many girls like that. Not at Waffle House anyways.

I agree, that was very cool (I'd go for the girl in pink next to the tall blonde), and I'd love to see that happen at any Waffle House in America. As much as I dig some of the food they have, this is much more likely (watch for the knife):

guido4475

Not a Member
I agree, that was very cool (I'd go for the girl in pink next to the tall blonde), and I'd love to see that happen at any Waffle House in America. As much as I dig some of the food they have, this is much more likely (watch for the knife):

I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one...