The truth about Obama's head scar.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Windsor sent me this last night, there are some really messed up people out there
Watch "The Truth Behind Obama's Head Scar Conspiracy FINALLY EXPOSED!" on YouTube

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's amazing that people actually BELIEVE these things.

It's really quite sad. And frightening. These people walk among us. Maybe they are the basis for the tales of Zombies. The walking brain dead.

Sent from my STUDIO6_0HD using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's amazing that people actually BELIEVE these things.

It's really quite sad. And frightening. These people walk among us. Maybe they are the basis for the tales of Zombies. The walking brain dead.

Sent from my STUDIO6_0HD using Tapatalk

The real scary part is....... They vote!!!! :eek:

Reactions: RLENT and Unclebob

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I knew that dude was really a Muslim. It's about time somebody got a picture of him wearing a head scarf and had the guts to publish it.
burka_zpsw9vmz18o.jpg

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Searching for a brain?

HAHA, that's so funny! They were searching for a 'reptilian', and when one lady pointed out where she found it, I couldn't watch any more, on account of having to clean up the drink that splurted out my nose.
It shouldn't surprise me - people are still taking Trump's candidacy as a serious thing. I guess stranger things have happened, but I can't remember too many of them, truly.

Reactions: RLENT

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It's not just Trump - it's Ben Carson, who says a Muslim shouldn't be President, [because religious freedom & no religious test for office are apparently trifles we can dispense with], and Carly Fiorina, who just makes things up. Her latest WTF?! comment is about how the difference between business and politics is that politicians operate in a "fact free zone" [in a speech at a Town Hall event in Kansas]. It's clear that Fiorina herself does, but the ability to ignore facts is not what I consider leadership potential.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Speaking of fact free zone you might want to learn Carson's position not the Maddow/Schultz/MSM version.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
BTW: I recognize the name Maddow, but have no idea who Schultz is. I don't get news from tv - I read it. And I make an effort to read different viewpoints too.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ed Schultz, contemporary of Maddow etc., radio and tv and maybe some blogs etc. but I'm not certain.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That a Muslim would have to take the oath to defend the Constitution which would mean they renounce Sharia as the law of the land. Very abbreviated version. You'd have to go see what he said, the version the MSM won't distribute because it doesn't make him look bad like their snippet version so it fails their agenda.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That a Muslim would have to take the oath to defend the Constitution which would mean they renounce Sharia as the law of the land. Very abbreviated version. You'd have to go see what he said, the version the MSM won't distribute because it doesn't make him look bad like their snippet version so it fails their agenda.

That makes about as much sense as "gay is a choice because: prison".
The idea that "the MSM" has an agenda to make some people "look bad" is just ludicrous. There are individuals with such an agenda, but to declare that mainstream news outlets engage in it is pretty far out there paranoia. If Carson "looks bad", he can't blame the messenger for it.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That a Muslim would have to take the oath to defend the Constitution which would mean they renounce Sharia as the law of the land.
A recent poll of Muslims in the U.S. commissioned by a decidedly anti-Muslim/Islam organization showed that most respondents would prefer to have the U.S. Constitution be controlling above Sharia as the ultimate authority on the law in the U.S.

Needless to say the response to that particular question didn't get a whole lot of play (as in zero) in the organization's coverage of the poll that they themselves had commissioned (because: AGENDA) ... nonetheless it's right there in the raw poll results.