The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
FCL5fnwXoAEJyVb.png
To understand why the tunnel was so important, pull back & consider patterns on Jan 6. Beneath the chaos are ordered motions, directed by people with bullhorns. The seeming plan: to hit multiple entries at once, flood the building, & block police reinforcements. But it failed. 3/​

Read No. 7 "Last-chance strategic fighting" and note that "the police informed attackers that they would use lethal force" ...

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yet that's what your Democrat leadership calls them.......

Denied medical treatment as well which is against the law.....oh wait Washington dc is run by......Democrats

Uh no I mean medical services are being withheld from people who are in jail awaiting trial over jan 6th....which you know is illegal.
Sounds more like a 3rd world jail than a U.S. jail....but then the Democrats are in charge.
How do you continue to post such nonsense and keep a straight face?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Ok ... so not that guy then.

I mean medical services are being withheld from people who are in jail awaiting trial over jan 6th....

Who specifically ?

Got some names ?

which you know is illegal.

I don't know that, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were "illegal" to withhold "medical services" from people who have been incarcerated.

Seems like it would be good public policy.

Probably something that some on here would argue against though ... ;)

Sounds more like a 3rd world jail than a U.S. jail....

Frankly, it sounds like some pile of crap that came from Steve Bannon to me.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Just because your in jail because you broke the law it doesn't give ANYONE the right to withhold medical care from you.....

Have some specific examples (with actual names of people affected) of what you're claiming is occurring ?

Providing such, would enable further discussion ... and might just lead to a conversation !

Otherwise, you're just continuing to repeat vague claims that lack specificity.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Have some specific examples (with actual names of people affected) of what you're claiming is occurring ?

Providing such, would enable further discussion ... and might just lead to a conversation !

Otherwise, you're just continuing to repeat vague claims that lack specificity.
Funny that all of the ones that have bot been released while waiting for trial have not been given medical attention.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Really?
How in God's grace can this sicko continue to be defended!

Pay attention to the 2nd video.... He's accusing the Gov of Virginia saying...
"Babies can be killed after birth"

For those who haven't seen the Northam video or read the quote:

“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The procedures, Northam said in the WTOP interview, are “done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s not viable. So in this particular example, if a mother’s in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
Northam’s office later made clear the governor was talking about prognosis and medical treatment, not ending the life of a delivered baby.

Fox News, Breitbart and other conservative news outlets posted stories suggesting that the Democrats embraced infanticide. Tran, the bill’s sponsor, suspended her social media accounts after being besieged with threatening messages.

Those threats to Delegate Tran included death threats BTW.

Why ?

"Because we're pro-life !"

Of course.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For those who haven't seen the Northam video or read the quote:

“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

The issue isn't what Northam said, the issue is what Trump said he said.

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The issue isn't what Northam said, the issue is what Trump said he said.
Northam said (bold emphasis added):

Northam didn't elaborate about the subject of the "discussion", but it's fair to say it would be about whether or not to deny the living baby life-saving medical care after resuscitation. In this scenario, babies can be allowed to die after birth. That's not "...babies can be killed after birth", but it's pretty damn close. Keep in mind Northam is a pediatric neurologist advocating this policy.

However, the broader issue Trump mentioned is the Democrat party position on late-term abortions, even when the mother is in labor. Many Democrats support it, and that was his point.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Northam said (bold emphasis added):

Northam didn't elaborate about the subject of the "discussion", but it's fair to say it would be about whether or not to deny the living baby life-saving medical care after resuscitation. In this scenario, babies can be allowed to die after birth. That's not "...babies can be killed after birth", but it's pretty damn close. Keep in mind Northam is a pediatric neurologist advocating this policy.

However, the broader issue Trump mentioned is the Democrat party position on late-term abortions, even when the mother is in labor. Many Democrats support it, and that was his point.

What part of Northams statement is not the issue is not understood?

Reactions: RLENT