The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
There isn’t video of police standing there by the door allowing people to enter?

If there is, is it your position that the police should have then used force to prevent entry ?

If so, I'm liking that train of thought.

Just what sort of force would be necessary for a few cops to repel a violent mob, consisting of hundreds - if not thousands - of individuals ?

:tearsofjoy:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
“Knowingly walked past damage property” is a crime?

Not in and of itself.

It is evidence that they were aware of what was going on (violence committed to gain entry to a restricted area)

For most normal sane people that would be a tip-off that maybe something wasn't entirely copacetic.

For MAGA's not so much apparently.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If there is, is it your position that the police should have then used force to prevent entry ?

If so, I'm liking that train of thought.

Just what sort of force would be necessary for a few cops to repel a violent mob, consisting of hundreds - if not thousands - of individuals ?

There are videos where there wasn’t any violence by the protesters at the door before being let in.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not in and of itself.

It is evidence that they were aware of what was going on (violence committed to gain entry to a restricted area)

For most normal sane people that would be a tip-off that maybe something wasn't entirely copacetic.

For MAGA's not so much apparently.

Kind of looks like prosecutors want to make that a crime. Knowingly walking past damaged property.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Kind of looks like prosecutors want to make that a crime. Knowingly walking past damaged property.
No, it does not look like prosecutors want to make that a crime. I don't know of a single prosecutor that has sought to bring that charge, or is advocating a change if law to make it a crime. And I don't know of a single legislator who would think it wise to make it a criminal offense to "knowingly walk past damaged property." Yours is a ridiculous statement and you know it.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, it does not look like prosecutors want to make that a crime. I know of not a single prosecutor who have sought to bring that charge or change the law to make it a crime.
Why are prosecutors leaning into then, that a protester knowingly walked past damaged property? For what purpose other to implicate someone with an enhanced charge and sentence recommendation.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

No, it does not look like prosecutors want to make that a crime. I know of not a single prosecutor who have sought to bring that charge or change the law to make it a crime.
ATeam ,
Phil, Just more fake stories from the righty tighties, more fake stories.