The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It must really sting very badly that two rock-ribbed conservatives were willing to uphold their oaths sit on that committee and act responsibly.
You mean two rock-ribbed never Trumpers. One (Dick’s daughter)that has a father that hates him as much as she does and about to be primaried. And the other looking for a MSNBC gig after the Dems eliminated his district. Both also not demanding that Nancy Pelosi records of events be looked at too, since the chairman said that she is off limits.
Doesn’t sound fair and transparent to me.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The dude has a podcast and radio show on Wabc77 m-f . But other than that, he has been quiet. Lol.
I stand corrected. I was not aware of this show and podcast. My comment was based on Giuliani's disappearance from Fox news and other media outlets where he was often seen before. Obviously, it is not true that Giuliani has "gone quiet."

That said, the pressure on Giuliani remains intense, and I believe he will eventually flip to get out from under it.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Republicans would have to pickup roughly 77 seats for super majority. That may be doable.
It is doable, considering the GOP actually gained seats in 2020 when the Democrat won the White House, and there will probably be over 30 seats up for grabs from retirements. Also, there are ten more months of the Biden/Democrat clown show to effect the attitude of voters towards Democrats. The latest poll for the generic Congressional vote shows the Republicans leading by 14 points, and 62% think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Of course things can change between now and then, but if the past year in any indicator, the change will be for the worse.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't wait to see how EO's righty tighties attack this decision.
Personally, I Don't Care.

These court cases will drag out for years and probably will be no more consequential than the Mueller investigation. They have no relevance to the country's present condition and the coming elections later this year and 2024.

Trump is the past - he'll be 78 years old in June 2024, and there are several good younger potential presidential candidates on the GOP bench that haven't thrown their hat in the ring, but they will after this year's mid-terms. On the other hand, the Democrats have nobody.

It's taken only one year for the American public to become sick of the disastrous policies of the radical left, and this will only worsen the longer Joe Biden is POTUS. The liberal left is already whining about the 2022 mid-terms, and they haven't even taken place yet. I can't wait to see how the lefty loosies attack those results.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
These court cases will drag out for years and probably will be no more consequential than the Mueller investigation. They have no relevance to the country's present condition and the coming elections later this year and 2024.

That's true of some cases but the recent U.S. Supreme Court action was quickly concluded; and it was anything but inconsequential. The IMMEDIATE impact was the U.S. House select committee gaining access to National Archives documents Trump sought to keep from them; and the documents started flowing within hours of the ruling. The court's decision ended forever Trump's ability to claim executive privilege. And it ended it for his cronies too. This is a big, big deal and it took place over a few months, not years.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump is the past - he'll be 78 years old in June 2024, and there are several good younger potential presidential candidates on the GOP bench that haven't thrown their hat in the ring, but they will after this year's mid-terms. On the other hand, the Democrats have nobody.
They have Kamala Harris, which is the next best thing to "nobody," but not by much.

Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
He’s is starting a new social media site.
Trump people have been saying for months that Trump will be starting a new social media site. So far, Trump has collected a ton of money from investors with such statements. He's cashed in on that. But no social media site yet. Do you know when he will start his new social media site? On what do you base your statement?

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I sometimes listen to Rudy’s radio show at 3pm eastern. I thought I would check it out today to see if he talked about voter fraud. It doesn’t appear he is avoiding the issue. He’s talking about it now. People signed affidavits alleging fraud. He took it to court and challenged it. Nothing wrong or illegal with that. But of course some on the Left want to make that a crime. Unless they do it, then it’s fine.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump people have been saying for months that Trump will be starting a new social media site. So far, Trump has collected a ton of money from investors with such statements. He's cashed in on that. But no social media site yet. Do you know when he will start his new social media site? On what do you base your statement?
I heard in February.

• Haha

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You mean two rock-ribbed never Trumpers.

Ok.

Does being a rock-ribbed never Trumper mean one isn't a rock-ribbed conservative ?

One (Dick’s daughter)that has a father that hates him as much as she does and about to be primaried. And the other looking for a MSNBC gig after the Dems eliminated his district. Both also not demanding that Nancy Pelosi records of events be looked at too, since the chairman said that she is off limits.

Nancy Pelosi wasn't insurrectioning that day ... so it makes sense that she would have little to offer to that would further the Committee's work.

Doesn’t sound fair and transparent to me.

Hey, I get it:

Some folks are enraged that those in charge aren't going to let potential colluders highjack the Committee's time, resources, and platform to deflect from the conduct of those who are actually responsible for Jan 6th and thereby sabotage the Committee's work.

That they would try to do so was always expected.