The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Good to see A/G Garland being proactive and ordering the FBI and US Attorneys to get on the stick and choke off the next corp of potential domestic terrorists before it gets out of hand and they start engaging in actual violent acts.

FA42qNSXIAERZgi.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Its funny you mention the crackhead pillow salesman, his products are one of the rare advertisements on Fox that you actually get a real product. You see all of these advertisements for wealth management, buy gold and silver since the fed is printing money, and a bunch of miracle drugs that will take care of all your pain.

I have been watching alot of Fox news lately and the advertisements are pretty funny to watch.

I have not but I might order one of the pillows, that actually might help me sleep better.....and he needs all the money he can get to defend all of the lawsuits against him.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Fox News (and Fox Network) has more commercials than any other network.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Of course.
What do you mean "of course"? I got it at the recommendation of my doctor, and used my Load One Gold Rewards points, long before I knew who Mike Lindell was or that he was a former crackhead success story and before I knew he was a certified nut. But none of that changes the fact that the pillow is the most comfortable pillow I've ever used.

Reactions: muttly