The Trump Card...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
He also got 400,000 killed ... due to his lack of character and sheer incompetence.

And it ain't over yet.

They're saying that it could hit 500K in the next 30 days.

Face it: in some respects, he's actually a complete moron.
If the virus came from China, how do we punish them,,,if it came from China,,they did a good job in perfecting the perfect plague , it jumps on all peoples of the world....sad situation..

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Moving forward from today, Trump's last day as president, there will be an endless stream of books, articles and TV commentary about how bad Trump was as a man, and how bad he was for the country. Fairness demands a respectful listening of the other side.

In what ways was Donald Trump a good man, and in what ways was he good for the country?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whew!
He's finally gone!

P20201015TD-0307-1024x683.jpg

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Moving forward from today, Trump's last day as president, there will be an endless stream of books, articles and TV commentary about how bad Trump was as a man, and how bad he was for the country. Fairness demands a respectful listening of the other side.

In what ways was Donald Trump a good man, and in what ways was he good for the country?

I'm sure there's a whole laundry list of things I can come up with ... but I just woke up and am still having my coffee.

We can start with this can this though:

He raised awareness in our country about just how fragile our society and culture actually are, and how frail are the institutions and checks and balances that serve to preserve the former against a thoroughly corrupt madman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: muttly and Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
If the virus came from China,

The virus most likely did originate in China.

how do we punish them,,,if it came from China,,

The same way we punished Africa for Ebola ?

The same way we punished ourselves for the 1918 outbreak of the so-called "Spanish" flu pandemic, which appears to have originated in the US ?

they did a good job in perfecting the perfect plague , it jumps on all peoples of the world....sad situation..

More cray-cray from the wingnut fever swamps ...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Whew!
He's finally gone!

P20201015TD-0307-1024x683.jpg
Im ready for my stimulus check of 2000 bucks, will help on a dp for my camper. Our local schools need new rooftop hvac units, and all,,,cant wait for my check, and you guys can get new sprinters or a straight truck,,,democrats, making life easier for us....oh and thinks for that money on the border that those 2500 men and women that are put up in hotels.

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
So much hate for one man....but don't complain when taxes and gas gos up.
Hey Dan, our 2000 dollar stim-check is gonna be here so that will help on gas and stuff,,,cant beat'em, so take the money and run,imho I remember the days of 4 to 5 bucks a gallon for diesel,,,loved those 1500 dollar fill ups,,but the money is coming,,,get on board,be patience...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump often hailed the rising stock market as an indicator of his administration's success. It's true. The market went up while Trump was president. Now that his term is complete we know the start-to-finish numbers:

"The Dow Jones Industrial Average saw an annualized return of nearly 11.8% under Trump, versus 12.1% for Obama and 15.9% for Clinton. Calvin Coolidge, with the benefit of the Roaring ’20s, topped them all with a 25.5% annualized rise, based on data going back to the late 1890s." (Source)

Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Im ready for my stimulus check of 2000 bucks, will help on a dp for my camper. Our local schools need new rooftop hvac units, and all,,,cant wait for my check, and you guys can get new sprinters or a straight truck,,,democrats, making life easier for us....oh and thinks for that money on the border that those 2500 men and women that are put up in hotels,,yes, how do I know,,got a grandson out there,,,almost 3500 a month income as a E4, not bad , this democrat thing is good,,stay on that train, its only money....good day.
The spending spree (tax cut for the rich and COVID-19 relief) troubles me. When Trump took office four years ago, the national debt was $19.9 trillion. When he left office yesterday, the national debt was $28.0 trillion (Source). And it appears more deficit spending is on the way as Biden and Congress move toward yet another relief package.

Sure, it's nice to receive checks in the mail and forgivable loans that help keep small businesses alive, but how much debt can our nation bear? How much more of this can we take before the dollar bubble bursts? How willing are we as a nation to continue to saddle our children and grandchildren with such massive debt?

Reactions: RLENT

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
just print more money,,,lol,,Im 74, most likely I will not be on the planet in 15 year,,,,reality says,,take the money....I give money to the grandkids, I dont need so much anyway,,,keep smiling

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Business Insider logo Biden demands decency, promising staff members 'I will fire you on the spot' if they disrespect other

a man standing in front of a television screen: US President Joe Biden conducted a virtual swearing-in ceremony for members of his new administration at the White House via Zoom just hours after his inauguration on Wednesday. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

• President Joe Biden is demanding that his staff members treat others with dignity.
  • "I promise you I will fire you on the spot," he told those who might disrespect colleagues.
  • The comments were made during a swearing-in ceremony for hundreds of new staffers.
First scolding , amazing..., now thats ok,,,very Presidental .....

dalscott

Expert Expediter
So much hate for one man....but don't complain when taxes and gas gos up.

Gee, which party was in the White House when the oil embargo hit in the 70’s and gas went from 30 to 60 cents per gallon over night causing all the inflation that Carter got blamed for? Who was President when gas went over $1.00 pg, over $2.00 pg? How about when it hit the highest price ever (in Michigan, we were paying $4.50 pg for regular and $5.00 for diesel)?
In case you don’t remember, it was a Republican President.
By the way, I never blames Nixon for the gas prices going up in the seventies. I don’t know what he could have done about it. Would you righties have been so reasonable if it had been a Democrat in the WH at the time? I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly