The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I had the opportunity to work in other areas of the city north of Detroit the past few days. I observed Trump yard signs in this area as well. Not a whole lot, but they are scattered throughout the area. I also notice a large amount of houses with American flags. These are overwhelmingly Trump voters.
This area is not the city of Warren. It's another city and it doesn't have Fouts as their mayor. For those that are hearing impaired, I repeat, does NOT have wacko (3 times) as their mayor:

Well, I’ll give my little report.

This is based on multiple trips over the last week or two, through a number of different communities:

North and east through Coventry township, the city of Green, South Akron, over through Lakemore, then back through Springfield and Green. Roughly 25 miles round trip:

One small Trump/Pence sign on South Main Street in Coventry or Green, the Trump-humping wingnut on South Arlington who had a number of Trump/MAGA type signs (some of them kinda bizarre) up for the last three plus years has taken them all down.

South and east through Jackson township to North Canton. Roughly 20 miles round trip.

Crazy Trumper on Portage Street has his fence that encloses his yard literally plastered with Trump/Pence signs, including some really large ones. Other than that, nada.

South down through Canal Fulton, through Massillon and a little further south. Roughly 20 miles round trip.

One small Trump/Pence yard sign at a house on Manchester Road in Canal Fulton ... otherwise nada.

Also, for those who think Trump is getting desperate about his reelection. No need to be. He continues to have very solid approval from his supporters.

He just canned his campaign manager ...

I'll continue to give updates about observations on the ground here in the city that is not Warren.

You do that ...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There's something about Mary (that you might want to know, for context)

Mary Lea Trump was born in 1965, and got her undergraduate degree in English Literature from Tufts University, and went on to get a Masters Degree in English Literature from Columbia University. She then owned and operated several failed small businesses, mostly book stores, before returning to school, and 10 years ago at age 45, she obtained a PhD in Clinical Psychology (focused on the "PhD Clinical Science model," which is academic research and not practice) from Adelphi University. Her income is derived from freelance teaching the occasional psychology courses in developmental psychology, trauma, and psychopathology. And she owns and runs a personal life coaching business, The Trump Coaching Group. She has no license to practice psychology anywhere.

Mary has been mad at the family ever since her grandfather, Fred Sr, died in 1999, when Mary Trump and her brother, Fred III, contested the will, which left them, in their view, a substantially smaller inheritance than the other Trump grandchildren. She and Fred III received $200,000 each, same as the other Trump grandchildren, tho. But she and her brother felt they should receive the same share their father would have received if he were still alive (he died in 1981).

Donald Trump responded to the contestation of the will by cutting Mary and Fred III off the family's medical insurance plan. So she's been really mad at Donald ever since. The case was settled out of court in 2000, with Mary and Fred III being being added back to the family's insurance plan, and no additional inheritance dispersed. The biggest reason she and Fred III were added back to the insurance plan was because Fred III had just had a child with severe disabilities. Donald has since given Fred III substantial financial aid, but he hasn't given Mary anything, so she doesn't like him at all.

Mary currently lives with her daughter, and is divorced from her wife. She is an outspoken LGBTQ activist, a BLM supporter, SJW extraordinaire, and a die-hard Hillary supporter and avid anti-Trumper who Tweeted out her devastation on election night.

But I'm sure this book of hers has nothing to do with her being disgruntled for being diminished in the will, politics, or her animosity towards her uncle.

Reactions: blackpup

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Well, I’ll give my little report.

This is based on multiple trips over the last week or two, through a number of different communities:

North and east through Coventry township, the city of Green, South Akron, over through Lakemore, then back through Springfield and Green. Roughly 25 miles round trip:

One small Trump/Pence sign on South Main Street in Coventry or Green, the Trump-humping wingnut on South Arlington who had a number of Trump/MAGA type signs (some of them kinda bizarre) up for the last three plus years has taken them all down.

South and east through Jackson township to North Canton. Roughly 20 miles round trip.

Crazy Trumper on Portage Street has his fence that encloses his yard literally plastered with Trump/Pence signs, including some really large ones. Other than that, nada.

South down through Canal Fulton, through Massillon and a little further south. Roughly 20 miles round trip.

One small Trump/Pence yard sign at a house on Manchester Road in Canal Fulton ... otherwise nada.

He just canned his campaign manager ...

You do that ...

Did you actually drive in a residential neighborhood ? Instead of driving thru a thoroughfare? Any Biden signs in sight? They sell them on Amazon. You'd think you would have seen at least ONE. :JC-hysterical:

Screenshot_20200716-114034.pngp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: davekc

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And you believe Dr. Fauci has been accurate with his statements the past few months regarding virus topic?

You believe The Cheeto has been accurate with his statements the past few months “regarding virus topic”?

How about Mexico paying for that Wall ?