The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If a defendant is coerced into a guilty plea and he says to the judge that he wasn't, but he actually was. You're saying a judge should accept charges of perjury? What prosecutor and judge would follow through with that if they had any integrity?
Integrity schmegrity. It's wishful thinking at its finest. Like if like thinking the DOJ is going to refile charges against Flynn. Or that someone might actually be prosecuted under the Logan Act. Yeah, that'll happen. :JC-hysterical:

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No it doesn't. That's just one guy's opinion, that you agree with, and that guy is a nobody who had been caught in several lies, the biggest one being a verifiable lie about Jill Stein, and he has a habit of accusing anyone who criticizes him of being a Russian agent. He's a nut job. Right before the Mueller Report came out, he said, based on what he knew about the report and based on his years of intelligence expertise, that the report would show unequivocally that Trump committed treason that makes Benedict Arnold tame in comparison.

So, excellent job in deflection there.

Reactions: muttly

dalscott

Expert Expediter
That's not a measurement, that's a talking point, and a cliché one, at that. Trump is the 45th president (and at least the 90th major party candidate) accused of having sheep as followers, so you're gonna have to get a lot more creative than that. It's weak. Weak, I tell you. Weak!

He’s probably right. He could shoot someone in broad daylight and you and your fellow sheep would take up for him.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tell that to Trumpette. He does it, then call it alternate facts.
That's not even a little bit true. Trump never said he used alternate facts. And if you believe he does, then either you haven't been paying attention, you've been paying too much attention to the mainstream media to get your confirmation bias, or you've created your own set of alternate facts.

The phrase "alternate facts" was used by Kellyanne Conway during an interview with Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd regarding Press Secretary Sean Spicer's statement on how many people watched the inauguration. Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd was focused solely on in-person attendance at the inauguration, while Spicer was using additional facts, alternate information, of total viewership, in-person, on TV, and via the Internet. Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd stated quite forcefully that, "Look, alternative facts are not facts. They're falsehoods." And Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd was, once again, incorrect, because as everybody knows, two or more sets of facts are not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: muttly and davekc

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's not even a little bit true. Trump never said he used alternate facts. And if you believe he does, then either you haven't been paying attention, you've been paying too much attention to the mainstream media to get your confirmation bias, or you've created your own set of alternate facts.

The phrase "alternate facts" was used by Kellyanne Conway during an interview with Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd regarding Press Secretary Sean Spicer's statement on how many people watched the inauguration. Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd was focused solely on in-person attendance at the inauguration, while Spicer was using additional facts, alternate information, of total viewership, in-person, on TV, and via the Internet. Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd stated quite forcefully that, "Look, alternative facts are not facts. They're falsehoods." And Superstar Journalist Chuck Todd was, once again, incorrect, because as everybody knows, two or more sets of facts are not mutually exclusive.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
So I did this the last presidential election season, I work in a neighborhood that is just north of Detroit. In Macomb county specifically. Four years ago, while working, I observed what kind of political lawn signs people had. Mostly interested in the presidential lawn signs. I noticed 4 years ago that there appeared to be extremely little Clinton signs and a large amount of Trump for President signs. It was just observational evidence because the polls that I recall had Trump losing the state of Michigan, some decisively so. I squirreled away that observation of the signs at the time and was pleasantly surprised when Trump won the state of Michigan.
It might be still a bit early for most people that might want to put a lawn sign for their candidate for President, but this is what I have seen so far:
A decent amount of Trump signs. What i mean by decent is that on a few blocks i have been on, it had approximately two to five Trump signs. I have yet to see a Biden sign. I realize that Biden hasn't chosen his VP so that could be largely why there haven't been any signs of him. So I guess it's just too early to get an accurate assessment of Biden enthusiasm here in Michigan.
I'll keep you posted about any uptick in volumes of signs and what candidate it is favoring. Anyone else have their own observation? Please list location. Thanks.

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So I did this the last presidential election season, I work in a neighborhood that is just north of Detroit. In Macomb county specifically. Four years ago, while working, I observed what kind of political lawn signs people had. Mostly interested in the presidential lawn signs. I noticed 4 years ago that there appeared to be extremely little Clinton signs and a large amount of Trump for President signs. It was just observational evidence because the polls that I recall had Trump losing the state of Michigan, some decisively so. I squirreled away that observation of the signs at the time and was pleasantly surprised when Trump won the state of Michigan.
It might be still a bit early for most people that might want to put a lawn sign for their candidate for President, but this is what I have seen so far:
A decent amount of Trump signs. What i mean by decent is that on a few blocks i have been on, it had approximately two to five Trump signs. I have yet to see a Biden sign. I realize that Biden hasn't chosen his VP so that could be largely why there haven't been any signs of him. So I guess it's just too early to get an accurate assessment of Biden enthusiasm here in Michigan.
I'll keep you posted about any uptick in volumes of signs and what candidate it is favoring. Anyone else have their own observation? Please list location. Thanks.
Macomb county...... Home of Jim Fouts.
That explains everything. ;)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

St. Clair County checking in...
The Trump signs have been up so long, I don't think they ever came down , but that is all I see.

Actually, that's all I've seen where ever I go. But it is early.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy