The Trump Card...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's called a pandemic because it's caused by Pandas. And where do Pandas come from again? Yes, yes that's correct.
Ya know, some people might believe you.

Origin
539e709bd465990a22d06efafc9c8570fe03e72a0c3f4d6f68433bc09bc530db.png

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is a pretty good video by a PhD, an Organizational Psychologist, who until rather recently was a genuine blue-haired land whale liberal SJW. What "woke" her up was when she went to a Trump rally to see what all the fuss was about, she then came away shook.

There are some people in these forums who will definitely recognize themselves.

How to Cure Yourself of TDS

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Looks like Trump is for maybe quarantining parts of NY, CONN, and other areas. Are people in favor of quarantining states, cities and counties that are considered "hot spots"?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And he donates his salary, lost millions( at least) in his companies since he has been President. Meanwhile Dems gave themselves a raise in the bill.

That last part was not true, they didnt give themselves a raise, that money was for extra equipment so they could work remotely.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Of course he's full of himself. Is that some kind of problem? If takes full-on, full-of-yourself to run for elected office at most levels, but in particular at the federal level. Trump, Obama, Clinton, both Bushes, 100% full of themselves. It takes that level of arrogance to think you can do that job. Anybody think Nancy isn't full of herself? Chuck, Mitch, AOC? Ever cross state lines and under the welcome sign welcoming you to th state, there's the governor's name. That's pretty full of yourself.

Is there anyone who will receive a $1200 check who refuses to cash it, and instead rips it up and says, "I'm not cashing this! Not with HIS name on it!"? I don't think so.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have used this before, but it fits in this situation also.....

There is a point at which confidence becomes arrogance and that line is crossed way too often in our society.

By the way that thing with the governors name on the signs drives me nuts too, there are way better things to spend that money on.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
By the way, it really bugs me when I watch TV that Trump is standing right next to the VP, he needs to be isolated in case the president were to contract the virus.If they both were to contract the virus and be incapable of fulfilling their duties, then we will have president Pelosi, then we are all really doomed.....

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They should stay apart. Pelosi is a virus all on her own. I keep seeing democrats making the he statement we acted too slow. As mentioned, he cut travel to China and got blamed for being a racist. Much of what is needed would require congressional.approval. What democrat in the house would approve any kind of money a month ago?
Let's not forget, democrats were still going through impeachment withdrawal. Lol They were still focused on doing another impeachment. Even the sleepy professor wanted to jump all over that.
No need to complicate the simple though. Here is the reality. It is media and Democrat silliness that drives the talking points. Every time I hear a Democrat complain, the either offer no solution, or one they know Trump can't do something.
If this was as important as democrats thought is should be and were right on the front lines begging for Trump to do something, then why was it not mentioned once in the Feb 28th Democrat debate? Yep. I'll wait. Smdh.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump: If we can keep the death toll in the US to 100K, we've done a good job.

Absolutely, it would be a "good thing".
It also would be a "good thing", to not take things out of context.

Speaking as the death toll from the novel coronavirus climbed above 2,300 in the U.S.—which has the most confirmed cases of the virus in the world—Trump cited recent research warning that 2.2 million people in the U.S. could die from COVID-19 if the nation's government and population take no action to mitigate the threat.

"You're talking about 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this," the president said. "And so, if we can hold that down, as we're saying, to 100,000—that's a horrible number—maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100- and 200,000, we all together have done a very good job."

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
People who want to go back and look at decisions and comments made 2, 4, 6 weeks ago, by anybody, when nobody knew anything, and then critique those decisions and comments based on what we know today, are stone-cold luzers and I have zero tolerance for that kind of adolescent crap. It's counterproductive and doesn't address the problem at hand, that being the virus and how to mitigate it. We're literally in the middle of a war, and when people do that they are bayonetting people on their own side. And those despicable simpletons who are trying to politize a global pandemic, when not a single nation on the planet was prepared for this, who offer no solutions of their own, are the biggest luzers of all.

I have zero tolerance for this sh*t. And I'm gonna call it out for what it is every time I see it.

Reactions: muttly and RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Incidentally, for those geniuses who can't figure out what side they're on in this war, it is...

HUMANS versus CORONAVIRUS

Pick a side, Einsteins.

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
People who want to go back and look at decisions and comments made 2, 4, 6 weeks ago, by anybody, when nobody knew anything, and then critique those decisions and comments based on what we know today, are stone-cold luzers and I have zero tolerance for that kind of adolescent crap. It's counterproductive and doesn't address the problem at hand, that being the virus and how to mitigate it. We're literally in the middle of a war, and when people do that they are bayonetting people on their own side. And those despicable simpletons who are trying to politize a global pandemic, when not a single nation on the planet was prepared for this, who offer no solutions of their own, are the biggest luzers of all.

I have zero tolerance for this sh*t. And I'm gonna call it out for what it is every time I see it.
Incidentally, for those geniuses who can't figure out what side they're on in this war, it is...

HUMANS versus CORONAVIRUS

Pick a side, Einsteins.
That's all fine and dandy, but it needs to by aimed at all involved, not just one side.