The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He also doesn't drink coffee, and probably burns a lot of calories at work during his awake hours since he's said to get by with about 4 hours of sleep. BTW, he looks better and is obviously in better health than Slick Willie - especially considering they're the same age. Maybe it has something to do with marital bliss. :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Um......I don't think any part of the exam or report addresses"Mental Fitness". As usual, you have twisted a statement to support your view. Sir, I call Fake News on you
Newp. Remember that very public letter to the doctor from all those psychiatrists and mental health professionals requesting that he do a mental acuity test in order to assess the president's mental fitness? That's precisely what he did.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
IMG_20180116_225934.jpg And after an hour of intense questioning by the media to the WH doctor, some are still not satisfied.
Compare that with the news media's general off limits inquiries into then presidential candidate's Hillary Clinton's health with all her coughing episodes and falling down. Anyone questioning it was considered a conspiracy theorist from CNN's Brian Stelter.

Reactions: Turtle

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Newp. Remember that very public letter to the doctor from all those psychiatrists and mental health professionals requesting that he do a mental acuity test in order to assess the president's mental fitness? That's precisely what he did.
I can't equate acuity with mental fitness. I will concede that nobody knows if he has any psychological issues AND it should not be speculated on by the press citing experts in the field. I wish I was as healthy as him, or at least as healthy as Stephanie Clifford says he was in '06!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
When the news media spends a hour talking about a physical and eating McDonalds, you know liberal heads were exploding. Back to Russia as they are searching for anything to bring him down.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Apple memo:
That brings us to the separate question of whether this spending has anything at all to do with Trump’s tax bill. The answer is almost surely not. Apple has long paid an extremely low tax rate, and it is only really bringing its overseas profits “home” on paper. In reality, the company has always been able to access that money by borrowing against it at dirt-cheap rates, which it’s previously done to fund dividends and buybacks for its investors. The specific investments Apple announced today, such as the more than $10 billion it plans to spend on new data centers to support its growing cloud-based businesses like Apple Music, are things it likely would have needed to do [no] matter what happened in Washington.

Apple will pay to repatriate its holdings, and its promises to employees—bonuses, a new campus—is just a drop in the bucketfor a company nearing a trillion-dollar market capitalization.
Apple is merely playing a political game for further considerations with a GOP WH in the future

Reactions: Grizzly and Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That brings us to the separate question of whether this spending has anything at all to do with Trump’s tax bill. The answer is almost surely not.
Except Tim Cook said just the opposite. Many of the things they're doing are directly related to the tax bill, and some are not. But even things like the cloud based solutions that would have occurred with or without the tax bill, the Trump presidency and the tax bill have changed those plans dramatically, where instead of investing almost none of that here in the US, nearly all of it will be now.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
still If you are Apple it makes good for Political considerations for next 7 yrs and costs them nothing..which is a good investment...:)

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You didn't really define "this" very well. Are you asking how anybody can support what Minority Whippy Dicky Durbin wants to do to give preferential immigration treatment to give large groups of people with no discernible skills or education, from countries with no societal industrial or educational base, where poverty and crime is baked in as a way of life, and where people from those countries as a rule detract from, rather than add to, the economy, culture and way of life in the USA? If that's what you're asking, then I really don't know how any can support such a crappy idea.

By "this" do you mean the article itself? If so, then it's just a matter of a lot of people will support that, because it's from CNN, and they think CNN is an honest broker of the news.

By "this" do you mean Trump using harsh language to describe countries where the populations offer little in the way of benefit to this country? If that's what you mean, then I think lots and lots of people can support that, because it's real, honest language.

Your naivety is sad..if not funny I can assure you many add more value to America than the bunch of xxte trash that I see every day in trailer parks and rural America that some how think trump supports them.. I spit at their sight. .

I..

2042 is the majic year when it all turns brown

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This discussion isn't about me or my naivety. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
This discussion isn't about me or my naivety. Please stay on topic. Thank you.
I am on topic..Your view that people from :censoredsign:hole countries don't add value is naive and represents a lack of understanding beyond your local area,state and anything outside America in general.

Read what you wrote sir..

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app