The Trump Card...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
By "this" do you mean Trump using harsh language to describe countries where the populations offer little in the way of benefit to this country? If that's what you mean, then I think lots and lots of people can support that, because it's real, honest language.

Real, honest language doesn't need to be offensive.

All the Trumpsters snicker because Trump can be as racist as he wants, as much of a pig as he wants ... and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
By "this" do you mean Trump using harsh language to describe countries where the populations offer little in the way of benefit to this country? If that's what you mean, then I think lots and lots of people can support that, because it's real, honest language.

All the Trumpsters snicker because Trump can be as racist as he wants, as much of a pig as he wants ... and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Agreed... how can Honest talk be offensive?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

His comments weren't racist.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There’s a lot of :censoredsign:hole areas in the US as well..
And were you yanks offended by my remark? :)
Not that I give a rats azz if you are :pokepoke:
That's the funny thing. These people with TPS, heard one from Haiti this morning, "We can't go back to Haiti yet. Things are still bad. The are homeless there, and poverty, crime, hunger, human trafficking."

Apparently, she thinks things need to be better there than they are here before she'll go back.

On a side note, CNN learned a new word. And they're wearing it out.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

His comments weren't racist.
Agreed :) They were more of an observation of the condition of a country

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I actually agree with Trump's stance on immigration ... but does he always need to be so sloppy with his language? The bull in the china shop ..

When is he going to learn to be a statesman? He'd be so much more effective if he took more effort and tact in selling his ideas ..

Reactions: davekc

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I actually agree with Trump's stance on immigration ... but does he always need to be so sloppy with his language? The bull in the china shop ..

When is he going to learn to be a statesman? He'd be so much more effective if he took more effort and tact in selling his ideas ..

Hey he is a construction type guy... You can imagine his conversations in his own business rounding yes he’s a little rough he asks for all this press that he gets and who knows maybe that’s the way he likes it
and from the look of it is the first time a president has looked the people in the eye and told them exactly what he thought instead of doing the dance

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
On a side note, CNN learned a new word. And they're wearing it out.
It's astonishing, to the point of hilarious.

Laugh out loud hilarious.

I hope someone comes up with a number of how many times that words was uttered on CNN. It's gonna be staggering.

Warning: Presidential Language contained within...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He also said Libya was a blank storm. Sen. Tricky Dick Durbin spoke out against and used the term 'chain migration' in the past, but now says that phrase is racist. Sen Lindsey Graham once called south of the border a 'hellhole'.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tricky Dick Durbin spoke out against and used the term 'chain migration' in the past, but now says that phrase is racist.
Well, to be fair, it is racist when Trump says it.

You see, Trump's racist, and when all those people who were brought over from Africa in chains hear the term chain migration, they get triggered and freak out.

The people who weren't brought over here in chains and are are freaking out, I don't know WTF their problem is.

You ever vitis a place and then look around and say to yourself, "Hmmm, I might like to live here."? Nobody has ever said that to themselves while visiting Haiti. Why not? Because it's a sh*thole. Even Haitians will tell you that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I didn’t care for Fox yesterday and the over coverage of the sirens going off....
calling for investigations
Inferring Russian hacking into system
And constantly referring to NK as the culprit ... they went into a free spin on the reporting I guess being a long weekend ... they were bored. :)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well I didn’t care for Fox yesterday and the over coverage of the sirens going off....
calling for investigations
Inferring Russian hacking into system
And constantly referring to NK as the culprit ... they went into a free spin on the reporting I guess being a long weekend ... they were bored. :)
They were likely waiting on the other networks to get their story together on Trump takes out Oprah house with mudslide. :D