The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Any rightwing tightly whities care to defend this POS.

Another pair of radical rightwing extremist kook domestic terrorist wannabes ... with one of them wildly overcompensating for his lack of equipment elsewhere, suggesting that folks bring firearms to polling locations ... and DO WHAT EXACTLY if they aren't happy ?

Threaten poll workers ?

Threaten voters ?

Engage in some type performative wagging with some portion of their anatomy ?

:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Any rightwing tightly whities care to defend this POS.

Obviously there's no defense for the "lock and load" stuff, but how exactly do you assume the moral authority to call out a couple of nitwit minor state candidates for encouraging unplugging voting machines after the radical left instigated a year or more of actual major violence? We all witnessed the riots, assaults and batteries, personal attacks against Trump supporters or conservatives in general encouraged by major liberal Democrat members of congress like Maxine Waters and Cory Booker. There's also the video and pictures of the New Black Panthers geared up to intimidate people in front of voting locations in Philadelphia. Any lefty lucys (of any color) who would like to defend that BS?

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obviously there's no defense for the "lock and load" stuff, but how exactly do you assume the moral authority to call out a couple of nitwit minor state candidates for encouraging unplugging voting machines after the radical left instigated a year or more of actual major violence? We all witnessed the riots, assaults and batteries, personal attacks against Trump supporters or conservatives in general encouraged by major liberal Democrat members of congress like Maxine Waters and Cory Booker. There's also the video and pictures of the New Black Panthers geared up to intimidate people in front of voting locations in Philadelphia. Any lefty lucys (of any color) who would like to defend that BS?
Oh boy, more what aboutism.

Edit: Until I stop hearing comparisons of the Left to Hitler, I claim a moral superiority to them. Period

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh boy, more what aboutism.

Edit: Until I stop hearing comparisons of the Left to Hitler, I claim a moral superiority to them. Period
First of all, "what aboutism" (your words, not mine) in this case is entirely valid because the liberal hypocrisy is glaringly obvious. The Democrats and radical left encouraged violence directed at Republicans and Trump supporters from the time he was nominated and there's too much evidence of that to even bother to summarize. People couldn't even wear a MAGA hat without getting physically attacked by punks in the street or in grocery stores.

Secondly, I take back my "no defense for lock and load" position because anyone with half a brain knows the context of this expression was not related to the use of firearms. It's pretty common for people to use it in place of "be alert" or "be ready", but of course liberals and the mainstream media would be more than ready to use the literal interpretation if it would make a headline.

Lastly, where did you see "comparisons of the Left to Hitler"?? #Irrelevant

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lastly, where did you see "comparisons of the Left to Hitler"?? #Irrelevant
While there was no mention of the subject, you asked me how I can claim moral authority over " a couple of nitwit state candidates" ( your term, not mine.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The screenshots were from the actual ruling by the court. So there is evidence.
Your use of screen shots is not evidence. It is illegitimate, unacceptable propaganda. Your use of screen shots is akin to taking a photo of a landscape on a day that was overcast and drizzling all day, except for a few moments when the rain stopped and the sun broke through. A screen shot can post a photo of that sunny moment and declare the day to be sunny. In fact it was an overcast, drizzly day virtually the entire day.

A link that shows a full court opinion or shows the date and full story of the event in question is legitimate because it allows readers to then judge the "evidence" you present. But the screenshots you typically use leave that out. Those are not meant to inform anyone. They are meant to mislead everyone.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Your use of screen shots is not evidence. It is illegitimate, unacceptable propaganda. Your use of screen shots is akin to taking a photo of a landscape on a day that was overcast and drizzling all day, except for a few moments when the rain stopped and the sun broke through. A screen shot can post a photo of that sunny moment and declare the day to be sunny. In fact it was an overcast, drizzly day virtually the entire day.

A link that shows a full court opinion or shows the date and full story of the event in question is legitimate because it allows readers to then judge the "evidence" you present. But the screenshots you typically use leave that out. Those are not meant to inform anyone. They are meant to mislead everyone.
Dude, I can’t screenshot the entire opinion. That would be ridiculous. Just read the thing. It’s cut and dry. Precedent cases back up the decision. Voters decide the change in the constitution.

• Haha

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

A couple of the PA Supreme Court decisions at issue in this matter are linked below. Not sure if it represents all of them or not.

The first is pretty long (63 pages) and is where the PA Democratic Party et al (named individuals) sued the PA SOS and various local Boards of Elections on five counts/issues. The Court ultimately held for the petitioners on three of the counts, and rejected their arguments on two. Some might say that indicates a degree of fairness and ruling on the merits of arguments with respect to the law.

I breezed through it pretty quick, but it's worth a read to understand the legal reasoning used.

https://www.scotusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/1589ec07-66e0-485c-b9be-9f7a03e99643-1.pdf

The second is short (3 pages) and deals with the laches issue and it also worth reading if for no other reason to understand the utterly extreme nature of the relief being sought (disenfranchisement of millions of PA voters' ballots):

https://www.pacourts.us/Storage/media/pdfs/20210603/222013-file-10781.pdf