The Trump Card...

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol trump at least can climb up a flight of steps and speak clearly...
Biden needs to take medicine to be understood and to climb up a set of stairs.
The left knows they're even more screwed than they already are come November 2022. They won't have hating trump to ride on. Nor will they be able to get away with what they got away with in 2020. I'm going to predict right now that Americans get the house back easily....and retake the senate to the point we can paralyze their destructive agenda to a point.

At least Americans will have the power to block any SCOTUS nominee's, laws, and apointees that are bad for the country. (Which lately it's been every single one)

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The Democrats are going to crash and burn because the people are tired of the stupidity.....500 IRS agents are being hired but Biden says they are only going after the 400,000k and above tax earners.....yea right.
Where do you think they are going to get that 6 trillion in funds.....think on it a bit.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Democrats are going to crash and burn because the people are tired of the stupidity.....500 IRS agents are being hired but Biden says they are only going after the 400,000k and above tax earners.....yea right.
Where do you think they are going to get that 6 trillion in funds.....think on it a bit.
I've learned anytime a Democrat says they're going after rich people and raising their taxes.... It really means they're coming after the middle class to destroy it.

Democrats want two classes of people. The rich and powerful and the poor and controllable. The middle class is not as controllable if they have good jobs, money, and property.

Not encouraging violence or anything. But maybe going after the politicians who are doing this is just a waste of time. Maybe we need to consider going after the people who vote for these politicians. Instead of them just sitting back and being able to say "well we aren't doing it". Maybe we should start bringing civil suit after civil suit against Democrat voters whenever their politician does something that negatively hurts us. We could go off of the registered Democrat voter rolls....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When in reality he's nothing more than a puppet for the left who rubber stamps their EO's..... It's actually kind of sad... One could argue that it's actually elder abuse.
I've noticed that the Left likes to do that with other positions as well.
For example the position of AG currently held by Merrick Garland. I didn't know much about him other than the Dems wanted him on the Supreme Court. Many on the Left said he would have been a fair minded justice so when he was nominated for AG, I thought it may be an ok pick since they may not haved hired a "wingman" type activist like Eric Holder. But what has been discovered is that Garland isn't very bright(politically speaking at least) and an easy dupe. He came off in the confirmation hearing as ignorant of basic stuff on being an AG. Since being confirmed, he appears to be nothing more than a puppet and rubber stamp for his highly partisan underlings that are really running the show, which have been shown to be unethical.
Same thing with the Mueller investigation. A old figure head that was mostly "out of it" and investigation ran by his radical.underlings that were Hillary enthusiasts and a Biden campaign fundraiser.

Last edited:

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kinda like how the Dems and the media (same thing, I know) go after and demonize Trump supporters.
Yup. If they can destroy our lives, destroy our property, and hurt innocent people, then we absolutely should be able to have some sort of recourse. The justice system is a joke.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It amazes me to this day how people can't comprehend the difference between walking down a slick, bare steel ramp while wearing slick soled new shoes, and walking up a carpeted ramp while wearing rough soled shoes. But, hey, the world is full of them.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Joe's problem with falling 3 times while walking upstairs with a handrail, which is hard to do( Falling that is) is that he was trying to almost run up the stairs. Trying to show off. And his tumble and his former words about his supposed agility compared to Trump bit him in the azz.
Screenshot_20210725-142925.pngIMG_20210725_145719.jpg

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Everybody has at least stumbled going up the stairs. It's mildly amusing. It only becomes LOL funny when someone stumbles and falls because of karma. That's Joe.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What is funny though, is the crap and nonsense being spewed by some......

Accually, i take that back. It's not funny, it's pathetic.
Oh, there's plenty of crap and utter nonsense to go around.