The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't believe after all that happened, there are some that still continue to excuse it as some grand conspiracy by the left. Get real already!

With that said, using the Gateway Pundit as a source? Smh
Instead of having a knee jerk snowflake reaction, please be advised that this person was arrested by the FBI today.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Either definition 1 or 2 at The Free Dictionary works for what I intended when I wrote it.

Some:

1. Being an unspecified number or quantity: Some people came into the room. Would you like some sugar?
2. Being a portion or an unspecified number or quantity of a whole or group: He likes some modern sculpture but not all.
How many were at the rally would you say?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Instead of having a knee jerk snowflake reaction, please be advised that this person was arrested by the FBI today.
As he should be ... he was unlawfully in a place he shouldn't have been, and had no right to be at the time.

That doesn't prove that he was part of some larger conspiracy however.

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
De Nile ain't just a river ... :cool:
Looks like Trump should keep paying Rudy. He's been talking about this character for a few days now. He apparently trained others how to dress like Trump supporters.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Looks like Trump should keep paying Rudy. He's been talking about this character for a few days now. He apparently trained others how to dress like Trump supporters.

Rudy ... is facing legal sanctions and potentially disbarment.

:eek:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, they do.

He has been inciting violence ever since he took office.

People were warned, they chose to ignore the warnings.
And how many rallies has Trump had since he took office? And how many turned violent by Trump supporters? Take an educated guess.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And how many rallies has Trump had since he took office? And how many turned violent by Trump supporters? Take an educated guess.

It's largely irrelevant.

BTW - I'd amend my previous statement to say "... normalizing and inciting violence ..."

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's largely irrelevant.

BTW - I'd amend my previous statement to say "... normalizing and inciting violence ..."
How is this largely irrelevant? You say he has been normalizing and inciting for 4 years. He has had over 80 rallies since taking office. If he has been doing so why hasn't there been widespread violence by Trump supporters at those previous rallies?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Meet Peter Francis Stager of Arkansas - the fellow who beat down a Capitol Policeman with an American flag:

He seems ... nice.

Some folks probably want you to believe he's Anti-fa ... somehow I rather kind of doubt it.

Peter wants you to know that it was all just a big case of mistaken identity: ... he thought the policeman that he tried to beat to death was Anti-fa ...

Understandable mistake ... policeman was wearing black - and that's what Anti-fa does, never mind that it was a black police uniform.

The good news is that this domestic terrorist is now in custody.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
How is this largely irrelevant? You say he has been normalizing and inciting for 4 years. He has had over 80 rallies since taking office. If he has been doing so why hasn't there been widespread violence by Trump supporters at those previous rallies?

That requires a presumption that all violence that might have resulted took place at a rally.

Obviously, that wouldn't necessarily be true ... some violence could occur at later times and different locations ... where better, easier targets (aka "targets of opportunity") were available.