The Trump Card...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump wins the election hands down.

Democrats should ask Bette Midler to run. That would be entertaining. Right now they look pathetic.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What are the chances this happens? 0-100%

When Trump eventually gets out of office, he's seen in Russia with Putin, Schroeder and Berlusconi? All of them shining Putin's shoes because he's the richest guy in the room.

Reactions: Turtle

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So the other day Fox news had a presidential poll for the next election and it showed that Trump was trailing both Biden and Sanders, what does Trump do? He says it is fake news and blasted Fox for having the audacity to say he was not in the lead. And also a few jabs at his opponents.

People talk about the left having Trump derangement syndrome, but Trump just proved how deranged he is, blasting people that helped him to get where he is by reporting the news even if it is not good for him

For the record, I was neutral on Trump until he said that wind turbines give people cancer, its one thing to be pro oil and coal, but to make up an outrageous lie to try to convince people that renewable energy is bad, at this point, he needs to go.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump wins the election hands down.

Democrats should ask Bette Midler to run. That would be entertaining. Right now they look pathetic.

Not Bette Midler, I say Kim Kardashian, at least we can have a nice looking president!!!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember when one of Trump's campaign promises was to not be politically correct?
Promise kept.
Amy Klobuchar⃰ commenting recently on President Trump's criticism of The Mod Squad: "Such Trump attacks represent an attempt to distract the public from the broken promises littering the carpet of the Oval Office."

Of course Amy isn't able to list any of these broken promises.

*Amy Klobuchar is a second term Senator from Minnesota running as a Democrat candidate for president. She is currently polling slightly above 0.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
During the Democratic Presidential Candidate Debacles last week, Amy Klobuchar made the following comment: "There are people that voted for Donald Trump before that weren't racist; they wanted a better shake with the economy and so I would appeal to them."

I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and by association have been labeled a racist by the media and the Democratic party. Thank you Amy for vindicating me and other Trump supporters. I feel as though my soul has been granted absolution by a priest or maybe even the Pope! You still don't appeal to me even though I have a thing for wheel chocks. How's that for Minnesota Nice?
Amy Chock 2.png

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not directly about Trump but...

Got News?

I wanted to get some updates on the shootings.
Followed a link and ended up at MSNBC with Rachael Maddon.
All she was yapping about was it was President Nixon's 45 year anniversary of his resignation. Total trashing of Trump and how Democrats are gaining support for impeachment.

What ever :rolleyes: switched over to a Fox News link.
No news here, just rehashing how Hillary is corrupt and should be in jail....seriously, can we move on.

I got pretty discussed with both fast.

They all spout about the growing diversity of the country, blaming each other, blah blah blah.
I know it's nothing new, but really if they want to help improve this "diversity", they need to take a good look in the mirror at the source, but I think it would crack :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not directly about Trump but...

Got News?

I wanted to get some updates on the shootings.
Followed a link and ended up at MSNBC with Rachael Maddon.
All she was yapping about was it was President Nixon's 45 year anniversary of his resignation. Total trashing of Trump and how Democrats are gaining support for impeachment.

What ever :rolleyes: switched over to a Fox News link.
No news here, just rehashing how Hillary is corrupt and should be in jail....seriously, can we move on.

I got pretty discussed with both fast.

They all spout about the growing diversity of the country, blaming each other, blah blah blah.
I know it's nothing new, but really if they want to help improve this "diversity", they need to take a good look in the mirror at the source, but I think it would crack :rolleyes:
Bravo!

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Mar. 25, 2017:
In the end, Trump's narcissism will be his undoing.

--------------------------------------------
Recent Trump Quotes:

Aug. 21, 2019: "I am the chosen one."
Aug 23, 2019: "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to ...." and "I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!)"

As Trump's condition continues to worsen I continue to believe his narcissism will be his undoing. We will reach the point where even the Republicans can't take it any more and those who have the power to do so will vote to impeach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grizzly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mar. 25, 2017:

Aug. 21, 2019: Donald Trump said, "I am the chosen one."

Aug 23, 2019: Donald Trump said, "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to ...."

As Trump's condition continues to worsen I continue to believe his narcissism will be his undoing.

No doubt he is just full of himself, Fox News did a poll and when it showed him losing he acted like they were personally attacking them and how dare they do that. What were they supposed to do change the results to what he wanted???

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unless a New Democratic Candidate crawls out from Hiding under a rock , the Current Candidates are a Bigger Joke . They can't Debate themselves out of a wet paper bag . So Buckle down Media Lovers for 4 more years...

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: muttly and RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unless a New Democratic Candidate crawls out from Hiding under a rock , the Current Candidates are a Bigger Joke . They can't Debate themselves out of a wet paper bag . So Buckle down Media Lovers for 4 more years...

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

This will be a interesting election. The dems got lulled into a false sense of security with their chosen one last time.

They won't make that mistake again.

IMG_5015.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Mar. 25, 2017:

Recent Trump Quotes:

Aug 23, 2019: "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to ...." and "I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!)"

As Trump's condition continues to worsen I continue to believe his narcissism will be his undoing. We will reach the point where even the Republicans can't take it any more and those who have the power to do so will vote to impeach.
China is killing tens of thousands of Americans every year, intentionally. What would you have the Commander In Chief do about it?

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mar. 25, 2017:

Recent Trump Quotes:

Is anyone even paying attention anymore? Every day, week, month it's one idea that crazier than the next. I think most have tuned out.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
China is killing tens of thousands of Americans every year, intentionally. What would you have the Commander In Chief do about it?

I'm on board with tarrifs and sticking it to China.
Of course .. I don't grow soybean, export aircrafts or cars.
Oh well ...