The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Need to clean out the dirt in the FBI.
I just hope they can snare former CIA head John Brennan in all this. He's behind it, and likely Clapper is in on it, too. But Brennan, who was quiet as a mouse for years, suddenly became loud and ubiquitous on CNN (and everywhere else with a camera and a microphone) trashing Trump as soon as it looked like Trump was a serious candidate, and then doubled down after Trump got the nomination. And he's been on CNN pretty regularly over the last year.

Brennan is in the same mold as Allan Dulles (someone who I have read extensively on), someone who thinks they have a higher calling than merely to protect and defend the Constitution. He believed it was his calling to save the United States, from itself if necessary. And during the Obama years Peter Strzok was a liaison between the FBI and the CIA, having had regular meetings with Brennan. (Brennan was also, if you recall, Obama's high priest of targeted drone killings.) That "save the country" quip from Strzok immediately conjured up the same sentiments previously stated by Brennan. Coincidence? Possibly.

Reactions: muttly

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
T-man, you? A conspiracy theorist? Seriously, I believe you have a lot of intelligent people that are/we're repulsed by the thought of a Trump Presidency. Whether they, in a government position, should voice their thoughts is questionable. Y'all forget that Mr T was a vocal supporter of the Clinton's in the 90's, and a solid Democrat in the 80's. By your inference he is not qualified to be a Republican President because he voiced opposing views in the past. I, from my heart, think it is no problem for professionals in the AG or FBI to to their job regardless of personal political ideology. The evidence and facts will go where the go.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
T-man, you? A conspiracy theorist?
No, I'm just going where the facts and evidence take me.
Seriously, I believe you have a lot of intelligent people that are/we're repulsed by the thought of a Trump Presidency. Whether they, in a government position, should voice their thoughts is questionable.
It's not questionable at all. If their government position is not a political position, their opinions are irrelevant and should not influence their work at all. Employees of the Executive branch serve at the pleasure of the President, and if they cannot do that they have a duty to resign.

Y'all forget that Mr T was a vocal supporter of the Clinton's in the 90's, and a solid Democrat in the 80's.
Yes and no. He's always been a New York Democrat, but if you watch videos of interviews he did going back to the early 80s, his positions on the issues have remained remarkably consistent. Trade, jobs, taxes, even his position in North Korea is the same now as it was then.

It should also be noted that he was a Democrat at the time of the Access Hollywood tape, too. :D

By your inference he is not qualified to be a Republican President because he voiced opposing views in the past.
I don't know what they means. I've never inferred that, nor would I.

I, from my heart, think it is no problem for professionals in the AG or FBI to to their job regardless of personal political ideology. The evidence and facts will go where the go.
Yeah, that's going to be the new buzz phrase we'll all be hearing at lot. They just follow the facts, doncha know. Except there are many people in law enforcement who would rip the blindfold off the lady and use their bias and prejudice to cherry pick the facts and evidence that get them to a desired predetermined result. It's called prosecutorial misconduct, and it happens all the time at all levels of law enforcement.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
T-man, you? A conspiracy theorist? Seriously, I believe you have a lot of intelligent people that are/we're repulsed by the thought of a Trump Presidency. Whether they, in a government position, should voice their thoughts is questionable. Y'all forget that Mr T was a vocal supporter of the Clinton's in the 90's, and a solid Democrat in the 80's. By your inference he is not qualified to be a Republican President because he voiced opposing views in the past. I, from my heart, think it is no problem for professionals in the AG or FBI to to their job regardless of personal political ideology. The evidence and facts will go where the go.

Then what is the FBI guy talking about when he mentions 'insurance' in case Trump got elected?

Reactions: Turtle

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Then what is the FBI guy talking about when he mentions 'insurance' in case Trump got elected?

Cant ask that question. :D

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Cant ask that question. :D
Try this one... ask a progressive liberal, especially if they're a SJW (which they all are)...

"If the sexes are equal and there are really and truly no differences between men and women, why do we need a woman president?"

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Wow! Trump asked n.haley for the names of those who voted against "us" in the UN resolution.
Said we give them millions & billions yet they vote against us.
Said he'll stop the money he don't care we'll save millions.
Do it trump do it !!! Please do it !!!
Just do it, I'd vote for him forever.
This is long over due.

Reactions: Turtle and Grizzly

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I wouldn't vote for Trump as dogcatcher on a deserted island. Yes, putting America First sounds good but 1/3 of foreign $$$ are spent on health assistance. Since (I read) our foreign aid is around 40 Billion dollars and we just added 30 times that to the deficit to make shareholders and executives wealthier. Just my thoughts

Reactions: Ragman

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
BTW, this plays right in to Russia & China raising themselves by jumping into the void left by our Nationalism. If we cut off aid to another nation and they take our place it won't be long before our allied base shrinks.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I wouldn't vote for Trump as dogcatcher on a deserted island. Yes, putting America First sounds good but 1/3 of foreign $$$ are spent on health assistance. Since (I read) our foreign aid is around 40 Billion dollars and we just added 30 times that to the deficit to make shareholders and executives wealthier. Just my thoughts

I would vote for Trump, but not Hillary...............

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Let the Russians & the Chinese have them. Let their budgets run deficits for a change. Let their soldiers go to God forsaken places to die and be maimed for god knows what reason.

Since I was 10 we have been in a war somewhere for my entire life except for one 7 year period.

So what exactly has foreign aid done for us? Where specifically is the return on investment?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Let the Russians & the Chinese have them. Let their budgets run deficits for a change. Let their soldiers go to God forsaken places to die and be maimed for god knows what reason.

Since I was 10 we have been in a war somewhere for my entire life except for one 7 year period.

So what exactly has foreign aid done for us? Where specifically is the return on investment?
Well, for one thing we are not speaking Japanese on the west coast or German on the east coast. Foreign aid includes defense spending.