The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does anyone know what a real estate novelist is? Someone that writes books based on real estate?

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Jim for starting this thread. I have an important announcement and wasn't sure where to post it. I considered posting in the Woods and Water sub-forum but couldn't find it. Then I thought about posting under Panther in the Carrier Forum, but nobody reads that and Panther wouldn't care if I disappeared forever. So, I figured I would use your thread.

GONE FISHING!

IMG_0098.jpg

Loonyfriend026.jpg

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Thank you Jim for starting this thread. I have an important announcement and wasn't sure where to post it. I considered posting in the Woods and Water sub-forum but couldn't find it. Then I thought about posting under Panther in the Carrier Forum, but nobody reads that and Panther wouldn't care if I disappeared forever. So, I figured I would use your thread.

GONE FISHING!

IMG_0098.jpg

Loonyfriend026.jpg

Nice pictures but the ugly guy ruined the second one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
How many more companies will we send to the deep six? No one stays on top very long and there will be more, the sign of the times tis upon us.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doesnt seem to be the top ones biting the dust.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
OK all you electronic experts of the web: How do you use the embed thingie, go slow, steps 1 thru whatever. I have tried the utube tutorials, but I aint getting it. :confused: and missing some DNA.