The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
HappybirthdayKarin.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jim, give this virtual chocolate sampler for a birthday breakfast. Everything from bite size mints to the giant chunk-o-chock-a-lot.
IMG_0201.jpg

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Jim, give this virtual chocolate sampler for a birthday breakfast. Everything from bite size mints to the giant chunk-o-chock-a-lot.
IMG_0201.jpg

Well I will give her what's left of the chocolate when she wakes up. :D Speaking of Chocolate anybody ever go to Aldi's Food? They have some of the best chocolate around , and its cheap. One of the best brands is 'Choceur', man is it good.

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
How did I miss this thread...for 3yrs?
This is awesome! I'm gonna talk about bunnies!

Hoppity, hoppity, plop.
(that's me getting wound up and then getting confused and sitting down on my fuzzy bunny butt, a regular occurance)
/end bounce

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I do apologize for starting another thread similar to the above topic. I'm glad someone stays up all night correcting me, its gotta be a full time job or many of us are totally bored, of course in my HO.....................:eek: hey newbies, hows it oing after 90 days, are u rich and famous, do u like the early morning smell in the mens room, ain't that wonderfull. are u broke yet, u mean Ur not getting a load 24 hours after u just make a drop>, and u had to sit in traffic in Chicago because of rush hour and u didn't plan well,,( read the map) OK, so u dint carry a map, its an ego thing. u didn't like the heat at the J in Laredo, duh, u can go inside the J. U miss Ur mommy. Ur upset because its day 5 at the J in Laredo and Ur to stubborn to deadhead out to Dallas, u will learn..................:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I do apologize for starting another thread similar to the above topic. I'm glad someone stays up all night correcting me, its gotta be a full time job or many of us are totally bored, of course in my HO.....................:eek: hey newbies, hows it oing after 90 days, are u rich and famous, do u like the early morning smell in the mens room, ain't that wonderfull. are u broke yet, u mean Ur not getting a load 24 hours after u just make a drop>, and u had to sit in traffic in Chicago because of rush hour and u didn't plan well,,( read the map) OK, so u dint carry a map, its an ego thing. u didn't like the heat at the J in Laredo, duh, u can go inside the J. U miss Ur mommy. Ur upset because its day 5 at the J in Laredo and Ur to stubborn to deadhead out to Dallas, u will learn..................:D

or them newbees that sit loaded a block away didn't even check to see because the times say 6am....get to the gate and find out it has been open all night...DOH....LOL:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gun powder was invented in China :confused:

In 142 AD, during the Han Dynasty, a man named Wei Boyang was the first to write anything about gunpowder. He wrote about a mixture of three powders that would "fly and dance" violently. We aren't sure that he meant gunpowder, but that's the only explosive that uses three ingredients that we know of.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
In 142 AD, during the Han Dynasty, a man named Wei Boyang was the first to write anything about gunpowder. He wrote about a mixture of three powders that would "fly and dance" violently. We aren't sure that he meant gunpowder, but that's the only explosive that uses three ingredients that we know of.

thought u said the Hung Dynasty, roflmao:eek: