the straight truck club

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Stayed there and lived, now if you want to talk bad motels try the Red Roof Inn by the Pilot in Ft Wayne, a real rat hole...:what:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Stayed at the Georgetown Days Inn off Cherry Blossom Way its not the fancy sorta hotle but the rooms back by the pool were nice and the view was nicer, I was having a nap and awoke to a Pool party with about 10 very nice Georgetown Ladies all splashing and enjoying the sun, made for a memorable evening. I dont need a bunch of fancy places just clean and good wifi and Im a happy guy....but starting this week the hotels will be for weekends as Im getting the new Used Expediter after Monday, so well be saving more money and thats a good thing.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Hello hello...

This week should prove to be good, hopefully.
Att the moment we are picking up in Greencastle IN and heading to Aurburn Hill MI and then a return trip back to Greencastle. Weather is beautiful. Live is good. What more could I need right now...lol.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
Stayed at the Georgetown Days Inn off Cherry Blossom Way its not the fancy sorta hotle but the rooms back by the pool were nice and the view was nicer, I was having a nap and awoke to a Pool party with about 10 very nice Georgetown Ladies all splashing and enjoying the sun, made for a memorable evening. I dont need a bunch of fancy places just clean and good wifi and Im a happy guy....but starting this week the hotels will be for weekends as Im getting the new Used Expediter after Monday, so well be saving more money and thats a good thing.

Did u ever get ur ride figured out?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
ya weve got a Ticket on the Amtrak and they reopened the rails between STL and CHI so all is good, before there was only one bus running at 6 am and it was sold out solid for over a week, I couldnt seem to find a ride, rental cars were being Buggy, Just today the National Rental car place called and apologized and said there was confusion by the rental agent and offered me a free rental car, so I took a coupon, and booked with Amtrak, might come in handy some day.....I like the train its easy and delivers me right to Royal Oks which is a few miles for HQ and Hotel......

Im looking forward to finally being in the Expedite truck, lowering costs and having a
Home" although Ill miss the TV and free wifi from the hotels, Im sure well make it work....Hopefully by this Monday Ill be back haulin freight and this ORDEAL behind me....

Kristi

Active Expediter
ya weve got a Ticket on the Amtrak and they reopened the rails between STL and CHI so all is good, before there was only one bus running at 6 am and it was sold out solid for over a week, I couldnt seem to find a ride, rental cars were being Buggy, Just today the National Rental car place called and apologized and said there was confusion by the rental agent and offered me a free rental car, so I took a coupon, and booked with Amtrak, might come in handy some day.....I like the train its easy and delivers me right to Royal Oks which is a few miles for HQ and Hotel......

Im looking forward to finally being in the Expedite truck, lowering costs and having a
Home" although Ill miss the TV and free wifi from the hotels, Im sure well make it work....Hopefully by this Monday Ill be back haulin freight and this ORDEAL behind me....

Good stuff.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Shame you bit your tongue there maybe if it were in your mouth instead of lolly gagging over my free car rental you'd feel better....I already had the train reservation made and paid for, more hassle to cancel and lose money then take the Free car rental and use it sometime when I need it.

This home time hasnt been a total waste, Ive fixed my Moms Lawnmower, Gutters, Dryer, Garden, Killed Moles, and sold a van I had for sale....Try some Ice for your tongue....

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Hey gang. Been missing some of the news here at the ST site. We have icing of body parts and all manner of neat things going on? LOL

Update from Wolverine-ville......Short week and missed a couple of good loads. All the way to Laredo only to find the border shut down. Sat for 24 hours until freight finally cancelled. Back to Allentown area with a load and now waiting for a return to Michigan with a load out of Pittsburgh. Not a great week, but we're hanging in there.

Halfway point of having to run team and 3 more months to go for solo. Still trying to figure the best way to log on Lines 1-4 but we're getting better at it. Would help if they would stick with the rules and stop changing them all the time? I hear we can now "unofficially" go onto line one for 2 hours during sleeper time?

Ugh! Anyone heard of that one yet?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Shame you bit your tongue there maybe if it were in your mouth instead of lolly gagging over my free car rental you'd feel better....I already had the train reservation made and paid for, more hassle to cancel and lose money then take the Free car rental and use it sometime when I need it.

This home time hasnt been a total waste, Ive fixed my Moms Lawnmower, Gutters, Dryer, Garden, Killed Moles, and sold a van I had for sale....Try some Ice for your tongue....

No... I was about to say something about your carrier, but decided to take the high road.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Good luck down the road ,Ill be picking up the new,used truck and hopefully staying busy , looking forward to a good month,year , sitting in Michigan enjoying some great weather

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Tennessee, Not all shoes fit all people no ones perfect hope your new gig is a better fit, Ive changed carriers a couple times Today I prefer to work here, who knows what tommorrow brings, wish you the best Sir...

turritrans

Expert Expediter
Tennessee, Not all shoes fit all people no ones perfect hope your new gig is a better fit, Ive changed carriers a couple times Today I prefer to work here, who knows what tommorrow brings, wish you the best Sir...

I have known John Clark for a while, I know some folks are very happy over there

Wish the best of luck to you, John and the JD Clark crew!

Last edited:

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
hey everybody, just wondering if every one is capable of dropping your vehicle height through the air ride? and if you are has it ever got you out of a jam? ours did the other day in philly