the straight truck club

Kristi

Active Expediter
We're headed to NJ. Its beautiful here in VA. Should be there this evening. Gonna break out the BBQ and lawn chairs and enjoy the yrs largest full moon tonight. Happy Saturday str8 truck club!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
Good morning/afternoon everyone. Had a great weekend. Got to meet a fellow EOer and get some rest. We are off and running already and staying positive for a good week. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.

Kristi

Active Expediter
We are on a 45 hr run. Ended up in CA last Saturday. Spent the weekend out there and got a call Monday morning to pick up in Chino CA going into Congers NY. Great way to start the week.

Somewhere in Indiana right now on the 80. Gonna stop out by Toledo to meet up with a friend for lunch. Should be where we need to be tonight.

Safe travels everyone

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Love trucking in this apartment on Wheels as my partner owner calls it. And my husband after 36 years driving and most of it in the 18 wheeler this is what he also calls semi retired love to cook and it is always so nice to go camping in it whenever we can everyone needs to have roof air and short power and stay at any RV spot when you can life is good. A whole new life for those who want to experience it Roll on semi retired partners See you down the HYway

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Hey folks I just found out my truck number is different so If you see the JD Clark truck with the 372 on the nose come over and say hello, after several months of working thru the Accident in my personal car and doctors and all Im finally this week BACK ON THAT ROAD.....Ill be in a Ryder truck for several months until I buy the new APT ON WHEELS, Ive gotten so many great ideas and suggestions from all of you, and I enjoy the Suggestions, Advice and Education. Some one once said the day you stop learning is the day your done...I have learned so much from these forums, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge as well.

Looking forward to seeing yall "OUT THERE"....

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
hey everybody, been on vacation for the last week. got to see our kids. have not seen our son in almost 2yrs. what a blessing to spend time with them and friends we also had not seen in quite awhile. sitting at a rest area near grand rapids,mi. waiting to get a nice long load(south maybe?)stay safe

Kristi

Active Expediter
hey everybody, been on vacation for the last week. got to see our kids. have not seen our son in almost 2yrs. what a blessing to spend time with them and friends we also had not seen in quite awhile. sitting at a rest area near grand rapids,mi. waiting to get a nice long load(south maybe?)stay safe

Glad u got to spend some time with friends and family.
Hope ur week is awesome!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
hey folks i just found out my truck number is different so if you see the jd clark truck with the 372 on the nose come over and say hello, after several months of working thru the accident in my personal car and doctors and all im finally this week back on that road.....ill be in a ryder truck for several months until i buy the new apt on wheels, ive gotten so many great ideas and suggestions from all of you, and i enjoy the suggestions, advice and education. Some one once said the day you stop learning is the day your done...i have learned so much from these forums, and i enjoy sharing my knowledge as well.

Looking forward to seeing yall "out there"....

wow mine is 371 red freightliner with white box

Kristi

Active Expediter
Well we have made it to. Our destination...McKinney TX. Dropping our load now and then its nap time. TGIF everyone!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Hope you get a load out of Texas quickly, and don't get stuck down there for a long weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
we got a load to ft.worth, dropped off and waited just a few hours to get out. going to atlanta for multi stops in louisiana all next week. got the southern blessing we wanted.:cool: stay safe

Kristi

Active Expediter
Tenn we left TX. We are heading home for the weekend. OKC. First time home since mid march.

Kristi

Active Expediter
we got a load to ft.worth, dropped off and waited just a few hours to get out. going to atlanta for multi stops in louisiana all next week. got the southern blessing we wanted.:cool: stay safe

That is awesome. Glad y'all got out of there. Safe travels