The ONE in September

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Labor Day, End of Summer Sales, Here comes Autumn?

I guess I missed most of summer, or was lucky enough not to be in many hot zones this year. First time I pulled out my generator was last week, only to find my A/C was not working. Lack of use? :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well some good news on the A/C unit. Found a replacement unit at Target, should be a easy take out/put in being the same unit... If I installed it how I remember :rolleyes:

Was rather surprised it was $60 cheaper at Target then at Walmart :eek:

Guess it pays to shop around online ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Schedule for next weeks National Truck Driver Appreciation Week!
Monday - 0800 Famous Buffet Breakfast!, Free truck washes from 0800 - 1200
Tuesday - Continental Breakfast and Hot & Ready Pizza slices available in the afternoon.
Wednesday - Continental Breakfast, 1230 Bar-B-Q hosted by John Elliott & Brian Whitley, and free truck washes from 1000-1400
Thursday - Continental Breakfast and catered box lunches in the afternoon
Friday - Continental Breakfast
Will have corn hole boards set up outside the shop area for anyone who wants to play a match.
We will also be raffling prizes everyday that all of our drivers will be eligible for. As well we have our annual t-shirt available for pick up in the safety department and we have plenty so that we can make sure everyone gets one!

ntdaw-logo-web.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Schedule for next weeks National Truck Driver Appreciation Week!
Monday - 0800 Famous Buffet Breakfast!, Free truck washes from 0800 - 1200
Tuesday - Continental Breakfast and Hot & Ready Pizza slices available in the afternoon.
Wednesday - Continental Breakfast, 1230 Bar-B-Q hosted by John Elliott & Brian Whitley, and free truck washes from 1000-1400
Thursday - Continental Breakfast and catered box lunches in the afternoon
Friday - Continental Breakfast
Will have corn hole boards set up outside the shop area for anyone who wants to play a match.
We will also be raffling prizes everyday that all of our drivers will be eligible for. As well we have our annual t-shirt available for pick up in the safety department and we have plenty so that we can make sure everyone gets one!

Great, I'm coming up and taking off ALL next week just so I can enjoy it :)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I did that last year. Was up there getting the Espar worked on for a couple of days and had to wait a few days for a part to come in down at Wayne's World. So I hung out at the yard all week, and it was a blast. Got a flu shot on my birthday. Don't know if that's happening again, but I appreciated it.

The breakfast buffet is killer, and the box lunches aren't your run-o'-the-mill box lunches, either. John is a jack of all trades and a master on the grill. If you don't get enough to eat while you're there, you aren't paying attention. Go for the food, stay for the fun.

One of the things I liked best was getting to meet some of the sales people.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Unfortunately we were unable to get a provider for the health fair and flu shots for this week. We are going to try and offer it up in a few weeks. Most didn't have the vaccine yet for some reason.

Reactions: ntimevan and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
0905180241a.jpg 0905180352aa.jpg

This is my hat. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I think it's time to finally retire the original hat. Replace it with one of my backups.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!
The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of August is Louie Ramsey!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.
Additionally we would like to announce that the Rewards Contest for September will be done using the Daily Trivia quiz. You are able to answer one trivia question each day regarding the transportation industry and at the end of the month the top ten drivers with the most correct answers will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win 50,000 points.
Where do you find the daily trivia question? It’s simple.
Log in to your Load One Gold Rewards account. Then click on the Opportunities tab at the top of the page, choose Quizzes and select the Daily Trivia quiz.
You are allowed to answer one question each day and will receive points for correct answers.
Thank you and Good luck!
Load One Gold Rewards
www.driveforgold.com