The ONE in September

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been rolling good this week again and weekend! Been preplanned for the last several days! ALL offices are doing a GREAT job of keeping the loads coming.

Bought a new phone today
I've thought about a new phone for awhile now. This battery is holding up pretty well right now, so I'll keep it for another year and get the S9 cheaper when the 10 comes out.

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Load One Driver app is a little different from the EO app.

The missing EO app may be due to the site upgrade and the app not yet working with the site. The full Tapatalk app may still work with the site But every bit of that is 100% guesswork, as I don't actually know anything about the site upgrade or how the app might be affected.

I only administer and referee the forums, and do not have (nor want or need) server side access to install forum software or site upgrades, and do not know any details of these recent changes.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Of course they are. Sorry. Don't know how in the world I read load one instead of eo. Ugh.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Of course they are. Sorry. Don't know how in the world I read load one instead of eo. Ugh.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Reading a post about the EO app in the Load One forum may have played a part in that. :rolleyes:

It wasn't immediately clear to me whether he was talking about the Load One app (the L1 forum would indeed be appropriate for that) or the EO app (Website Support and Service forum might be a better spot).

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Due to weather tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
The weather where I'm at has been really bad! Strong winds lightning and heavy rain! Hope everyone stays safe in Taylor and on the Northeast to East Coast!

Also just look at the weather on the Load One App and AL, MS and LA is having some heavy rain and bad weather!

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cool day with a few sprinkles at home today. Really felt like fall. But I'm not getting too excited, I was just sweating my butt off last week :rolleyes:

Not overly productive today. Emptied out a bunch of stuff from the van transfer, figured out how to use the fantastic fan remote, and hooked up my TV.
You know, the important stuff :D

Monday off to the DMV to get this puppy in my name ;)