The natives are getting restless

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I've been keeping up with those extremely happy drivers at Load 1, I can't post on their forum of course but the reading can be interesting at times.

It appears to me (as an outsider looking in) that the facade may be developing a few cracks. I guess sitting around too much and getting calls from dispatch asking how low a rate you would work for will do that.

Could it be that the grass is starting to look a little greener on the other side of the fence?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you take what 2 or 3 drivers out of over 300 or so say as gospel, then yeah I guess.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I've been keeping up with those extremely happy drivers at Load 1, I can't post on their forum of course but the reading can be interesting at times.

It appears to me (as an outsider looking in) that the facade may be developing a few cracks. I guess sitting around too much and getting calls from dispatch asking how low a rate you would work for will do that.

Could it be that the grass is starting to look a little greener on the other side of the fence?

Hardly....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

They could come on over to E-1 and run more for .....less?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just a matter of what one is willing to tolerate from a carrier. Whether it is low pay/rates, excessive sitting, high schoolers running their dispatch, carriers cutting rates, and the list goes on.
Oops.....hadn't considered bathrooms.:cool:
Once one does this long enough and there are plenty, (in my case, many days;)) there isn't a carrier out here that can't be trashed pretty good in some form or fashion including my own.
Cheerleading has its place but always remember that some do see that other side through different lenses.

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Let's see I have worked for
Bolt express
Express-1
Load-1
Ptl
Load-1 so far has the best! heck they even have a truckwash bay.

moose

Veteran Expediter
i never read their threads because i can't post there. but knowing the bunch- there's no chance in hell they'll brake loose. they are hurting just like anyone else, but the gov. continue to spend so it's only matter of time till they'll be too busy to post.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are warts everywhere. The same wart has different meaning and effect on different people. You (generically speaking) have to figure out which warts have little or no effect on you and find the place that comes closest to that.