The Future of the Republican Party and USA

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Meanwhile ... unhinged (former) crackhead pillow salesman-adjacent (alleged) voting machine tamperer Republican Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters attempts to kick a law enforcement officer who is in the process of serving her with a search warrant for her iPad after she (apparently) defied a judge's "no recording" order during a court hearing involving her deputy clerk Belinda Knisley:

LOCK HER UP !!!

This is the "future" of your modern Trumpist Republican Party ...

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Meanwhile ... unhinged (former) crackhead pillow salesman-adjacent (alleged) voting machine tamperer Republican Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters attempts to kick a law enforcement officer who is in the process of serving her with a search warrant for her iPad after she (apparently) defied a judge's "no recording" order during a court hearing involving her deputy clerk Belinda Knisley:

LOCK HER UP !!!

This is the "future" of your modern Trumpist Republican Party ...

:tearsofjoy:
They should have tazed her like they would have had she been black.

Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Hopefully in a few months people will send a message at the voter’s box that this country’s course we are on isn’t sustainable and needs to be corrected.
The sad thing is, if Republicans take the House as expected, their voter suppression and gerrymandering work will explain much of it.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
... Republican Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters attempts to kick a law enforcement officer ...
I don't think you are viewing the tape with the right perspective. Anyone with half a brain can see that she is raising her foot like she is to express her respect and admiration for law enforcement and to demonstrate her support for the Constitution of the United States.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
It wouldn’t have anything to do with what Biden and the Dems have been doing, would it?
View attachment 21262
Yes, it would have something to do with what Biden and the Democrats have been doing (and not doing). I did not say voter suppression and gerrymandering would explain all of a Republican win-back of the U.S. House in 2022. I said it would explain much of it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, it would have something to do with what Biden and the Democrats have been doing (and not doing). I did not say voter suppression and gerrymandering would explain all of a Republican win-back of the U.S. House in 2022. I said it would explain much of it.
But Dems doing it is peachy?
AEA9C955-F52A-479A-8FB2-F85B29494056.png1D412C31-56B2-440E-ACEB-3340865BD638.jpeg

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
But Dems doing it is peachy?
No. Gerrymandering is bad in all cases. But my point stands. A Republican win-back of the U.S. House in 2022, will be mostly explained by Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering. The volume and intensity with which Republicans are doing everything they can to rig the game in their favor, instead of empowering and encouraging all citizens to vote, is disgusting. It's working, but it's disgusting.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No. Gerrymandering is bad in all cases. But my point stands. A Republican win-back of the U.S. House in 2022, will be mostly explained by Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering. The volume and intensity with which Republicans are doing everything they can to rig the game in their favor, instead of empowering and encouraging all citizens to vote, is disgusting. It's working, but it's disgusting.
Where are you getting this voter suppression narrative? From CNN, MSNBC or the other the other Left news?
The Dems are gerrymandering all over the place. Because it’s the only way to keep the Republican vote margin under an 60 seat victory.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where are you getting this voter suppression narrative? From CNN, MSNBC or the other the other Left news?
The Dems are gerrymandering all over the place. Because it’s the only way to keep the Republican vote margin under an 60 seat victory.
029264B8-9EDE-4557-9D7F-D884991CD629.jpeg

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The Dems are gerrymandering all over the place.
Why are you acknowledging only half my point.

About Dems gerrymandering "all over the place," my response is the same as Ragman's. Kindly note I'm talking about gerrymandering AND voter suppression.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Elections have consequences, and 2020 was a good year for Republicans who outperformed in most down-ballot races. Gerrymandering has been going on since the 1800's and both parties do it when they have a majority. The only "problem" is that Democrats aren't getting their way in most states. After the dismal failure of Biden and the Dems in 2021, redistricting won't make any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly