The Fake News Depot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How does one catch it when they are vaccinated????? Oh that's right the vaccine might not work.
How do you think vaccines work? They don't put a protective shell around you to prevent you from getting infected. If you're vaccinated all you have to do to get infected is come in contact with the virus again. What the vaccine does is help your body's immune system fight the infection, and the reinfections. Someone like Powell with already significant serious underlying medical conditions may or may not be able to successfully fight off an infection.

I don't know where this notion that vaccines are supposed to be 100% effective against contracting the virus, much less 100% at fighting the infection, came from, but it's nonsense. Vaccines don't work that way. Never have.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
It said in the article he was vaccinated in February and he was scheduled to get a booster but became too ill before he could. We won’t know at this point if the booster would have helped him or not if say he received it a few weeks ago.
Also unclear if the efficacy might have waned considerably. In the article it said his health condition made the vaccine less likely to work for him.

Reactions: Turtle

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fake News is unfixable:
View attachment 20960
It doesn't matter because Rittenhouse had no way of knowing his attacker's medical history or current state of mental health. He was under attack and had seconds to decide whether or not to defend himself. All this AFTER trying to get away from his attacker and avoid the confrontation.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Who are the fools that still have cable or direct tv anyway? But I see some are for limiting news, voices and opinions that they don’t like so they can live in their cozy little echo chamber.
Also, funny how “disinformation” can evolve over time to wind up being true. See Ivermectin, Hydroxy. and now cloth masks that the CDC was pushing early on that don’t do squat with the virus.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Who are the fools that still have cable or direct tv anyway?

No idea.

But I see some are for limiting news, voices and opinions that they don’t like so they can live in their cozy little echo chamber.

Nope ... after all: what fun would that be ?

:tearsofjoy:

But I do fully support the right of American media companies to determine for themselves which stations and programming they carry.

Also, funny how “disinformation” can evolve over time to wind up being true. See Ivermectin, Hydroxy.

Sure ...

and now cloth masks that the CDC was pushing early on that don’t do squat with the virus.

It's not that they didn't do squat ... it's just that we now have much better options that are readily available in the face of two back-to-back variants which are progressively much more transmissible with the first one having been more deadly.

More of those pesky facts.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
An update on the Bingo Bongo situation:

It appears that the YouTube suspension has been made permanent, after Danny Boy tried to circumvent the suspension.

Also:

Was permanently banned from Google Ad services ... so demonetized as well.

:clapping-happy:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
An update on the Bingo Bongo situation:

It appears that the YouTube suspension has been made permanent, after Danny Boy tried to circumvent the suspension.

Also:

Was permanently banned from Google Ad services ... so demonetized as well.

:clapping-happy:
Whoopdedo. I think he will be fine without them. Check him out on Rumble. I also hear that Rumble is teaming up with Trump's Truth social so it should give him an even bigger audience. It's going to be big.
D7E5349E-C044-4477-8558-1C99FE977CC5.jpeg:cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Whoopdedo. I think he will be fine without them.

Bingo Bongo isn't going to be "fine" ... with or without them.

He'll still be an unhinged snowflake who is prone to meltdowns over the slightest thing.

Check him out on Rumble.

Why on Earth would I do that ?

I also hear that Rumble is teaming up with Trump's Truth social so it should give him an even bigger audience. It's going to be big.

YUUUGE !!!

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and Ragman