The Duggars

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How 'bout this?

That crying "waaa baby" Christian should stop whining about how he's being persecuted and use the situation to do what Christ commands and Evangelize to the gay couple.......then do everyone a favor and shut up and bake/decorate the friggen' cake and be done with it.
Don't worry Wit if you and your boyfriend need a cake decorated i'l get it done for ya'll ;)

Reactions: witness23

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Where do you see bakers making cakes that celebrate polygamy or divorce and adulterers that then refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding?

It's to point out the hypocrisy in relegion ...they can "bake the cake" ...because I have to say the word god when I pledge allegiance to my country...I'm far from happy with that..

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's to point out the hypocrisy in relegion ...they can "bake the cake" ...because I have to say the word god when I pledge allegiance to my country...I'm far from happy with that..
Except, you don't have to say "God" when you pledge allegiance to your country. You can remain silent during that word, or replace it with any word you choose, or remain silent throughout the entire pledge. You don't even have to stand when others recite it.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Except, you don't have to say "God" when you pledge allegiance to your country. You can remain silent during that word, or replace it with any word you choose, or remain silent throughout the entire pledge. You don't even have to stand when others recite it.

Why is it there in first place....it didn't originally

Just "be silent" and decorate the cake !

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's the liberal left answer. Let me have my rant on what I don't like but you on the other side just shut up and do what I say.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That's your History homework for today.

If you decorate the cake with a message, it's not being silent.

Your telling me to sit there..be silent with something I totally disagree with...I'm saying decorate the cake and be silent ...it's totally against what they belive in..

One thing is fact...Gays are real...there here..There queer...jury is still out on if God even exists ..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That's the liberal left answer. Let me have my rant on what I don't like but you on the other side just shut up and do what I say.

Where did I say shut up...I WAS told to sit and be quiet with words I don't believe in OUR Pledge.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Your telling me to sit there..be silent with something I totally disagree with...
No, I'm telling you that you have that option.

In addition to your History homework, perhaps a course in remedial reading is in order.

I'm saying decorate the cake and be silent ...it's totally against what they belive in..
Yes, I know. You think one can remain silent, and speak, at the same time.

In addition to the History homework, and the remedial reading, it would seem a course in lexicon comprehension is also necessary.

One thing is fact...Gays are real...there here..There queer...jury is still out on if God even exists ..
I'm not sure how those two things are related. You don't have to believe in God, or have even ever heard of the Bible, to know that homosexuality is not normal. None of that has anything to do with compelled speech.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
a_1031_20141112144636.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Unfortunately, that's not how gays use the word. They use it pejoratively to shame, belittle and disparage those who don't accept and embrace homosexuals and homosexuality as normal, and gloriously wonderful.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Unfortunately, that's not how gays use the word. They use it pejoratively to shame, belittle and disparage those who don't accept and embrace homosexuals and homosexuality as normal, and gloriously wonderful.

It was a joke, lighten up Francis.

BTW, where are you running into all these "gays" that are shaming, belittling a disparaging you if you do not gloriously except their lifestyle?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
BTW, where are you running into all these "gays" that are shaming, belittling a disparaging you if you do not gloriously except their lifestyle?
I never said I have been running into them, nor did I say they were shaming, belittling a disparaging me if I did not gloriously accept their lifestyle. Even if I had said that, answering your question would move the thread to a completely different topic. This isn't about me.