The Duggars

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
The profiles list Josh as seeking an extramarital affair with the following features:

"'Conventional Sex,' Experimenting with Sex Toys,' One-Night Stands,' 'Open to Experimentation,' 'Gentleness,' 'Good With Your Hands,' Sensual Massage,' 'Extended Foreplay/Teasing,' 'Bubble Bath for 2,' 'Likes to Give Oral Sex,' 'Likes to Receive Oral Sex,' 'Someone I Can Teach,' 'Someone Who Can Teach Me,' 'Kissing,' 'Cuddling & Hugging,' 'Sharing Fantasies,' 'Sex Talk.'"

That's the most boring, vanilla fantasy list I've ever seen.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The profiles list Josh as seeking an extramarital affair with the following features:

"'Conventional Sex,' Experimenting with Sex Toys,' One-Night Stands,' 'Open to Experimentation,' 'Gentleness,' 'Good With Your Hands,' Sensual Massage,' 'Extended Foreplay/Teasing,' 'Bubble Bath for 2,' 'Likes to Give Oral Sex,' 'Likes to Receive Oral Sex,' 'Someone I Can Teach,' 'Someone Who Can Teach Me,' 'Kissing,' 'Cuddling & Hugging,' 'Sharing Fantasies,' 'Sex Talk.'"

That's the most boring, vanilla fantasy list I've ever seen.

That may be for family members.

Reactions: greasytshirt

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think a response to disrespect "validates and dignifies it", at least not if done properly, but sometimes, no response may be the right one. Usually, though, I tend to go with the "all that is necessary for evil to survive is for good men to do nothing" school of thought.
What I cannot agree with is that refusal to bake a cake or do one's job when the customer is [or is presumed to be] gay is in any way a practice of religion, or that requiring one to do their job is impeding their practice of religion. I guess that hinges on what the "practice of religion" actually means, but I don't think it means the freedom to publicly disrespect and/or humiliate people without provocation. I think the original intent was to assure the freedom to attend worship, as the colonists had some experience with being unable to do so in England. They simply didn't want to risk a 'national religion' that outlawed all others. The right to worship is protected, but the right to impose religious beliefs is not, IMO.
I think that Hobby Lobby should be forced to be open on sundays so all those unreligious crafters can assemble their rainbow fans to decorate for next weekends party!!!!