The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stuck at the border. Everything is totally messed up. Lost the load from NJ to IL because we can't get out of here. MAY be here until Nov 22, 2022 for all we know. This REALLY SUCKS!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shaking the dust of Arkansas off my feet. Deadheading to Nashvegas; wish me freight :)

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stuck at the border. Everything is totally messed up. Lost the load from NJ to IL because we can't get out of here. MAY be here until Nov 22, 2022 for all we know. This REALLY SUCKS!
Don't take Canadian loads and you won't have these problems. :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't take Canadian loads and you won't have these problems. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I would be broke too. No excuse for this sort of thing to happen. Just lack of quality control, as seems to happen more and more, on both sides of the border. Quality is no longer a real priority.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In Woodhaven ....Waiting to go WEST ONLY..home time......first call i get.....you wanna a shorty going to Akron area?.....needless to say......LOL
I NEED you home..trailer park is plumb full, the cats need deworming and defleaing, the shallots need pulled and so do the leeks and the weeds are so high I can't see if the tomatoes are ripe! Those grandkids done whupped gramma's butt..lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I NEED you home..trailer park is plumb full, the cats need deworming and defleaing, the shallots need pulled and so do the leeks and the weeds are so high I can't see if the tomatoes are ripe! Those grandkids done whupped gramma's butt..lol

They have of ALL today.....period.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Woodhaven ....Waiting to go WEST ONLY..home time......first call i get.....you wanna a shorty going to Akron area?.....needless to say......LOL

Tick tock..tick tock.....Let them Hit a moving target ....You have been given the Go Home order ....:D

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app