Thanks OVM and Chef

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Since I can't post on Load 1's banter thread, just wanted to comment here.
from OVM:
"Bumped into Gotta Go at the Cleveland TN Walmart...she drafted me into cooking again at this years Expo..."
from Chef Dennis:
"Hey OVM, don't feel bad...Jeanie go me yesterday...but for a toltally different deal...I gave her a gift certificate from one of my other buisnesses for the Cancer Convey she is heading up in Toledo for cancer prevention...I cave her a gift certificate for a Couples Intimate Dinner and Massage to raffle off to make some much needed cash..."

You guys do realize that EO folks are going to start avoiding the girl truck 'cause they'll be expecting me to let them know what they want to volunteer for, don't you?? :eek:
Thanks for stepping up so willingly. :D You are both appreciated

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You guys do realize that EO folks are going to start avoiding the girl truck 'cause they'll be expecting me to let them know what they want to volunteer for, don't you?? :eek:
Thanks for stepping up so willingly. You are both appreciated

Avoiding the 'girly' truck didn't help OVM, did it?:D
Seriously, anyone who knows what's what will seek out the pink & purple KW, knowing they will get more than they give, every time.
Kudos to Ken, Dennis, Jeannie, and every one who helps, however they can. It's a GOOD thing.:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
One of the things i have tried to get across to my kids is that "you need to give back"...people have helped me more then i deserve and when we am able to help, its what we do...besides, does anyone really think they can turn Jeanie down when she ask for help....Fat chance!! :D

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for stepping up so willingly. You are both appreciated

Avoiding the 'girly' truck didn't help OVM, did it?:D
Seriously, anyone who knows what's what will seek out the pink & purple KW, knowing they will get more than they give, every time.
Kudos to Ken, Dennis, Jeannie, and every one who helps, however they can. It's a GOOD thing.:)
OVM didn't know that he needed to avoid the truck, nobody warned him.

"One of the things i have tried to get across to my kids is that "you need to give back"...people have helped me more then i deserve and when we am able to help, its what we do...besides, does anyone really think they can turn Jeanie down when she ask for help....Fat chance!!"

I figure that when the opportunity is presented stepping up is the best thing we can do. I haven't mentioned the Great Lakes Convoy, because the website isn't up yet. But I will say it'll be September 24, in Toledo. There'll be lots of good stuff raffled off, I've been twisting arms. :p

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Sounds interesting, let us know when website will be up and what kind of help you need. What is involved besides the convoy?
Toledo is home, would be interested in it if I can.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
You know that we will be there. Like I said anything you need to do I will do. Its something that is very important to me.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I promise, as soon as the website is available, I'll get a thread started for the convoy. The more the merrier :D