Thanks John

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Anybody at Load 1 who has ever been leased on with another carrier knows full well how good they have it at Load 1.

The only thing I really hadn't been aware of is the fact that John can walk on water without even getting his feet wet. Ever seen him in the wash bay? It's a miracle is what it is. A miracle.

Ok that is good. I am going to focus on that thought an try not to mention Wolfe using a musket flawlessly at the battle of Savannah.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i told you the other day you werent normal but we were proud to have you as a friend. smiley too !

we are also honored to have john as a friend.

see the rankings !!!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thanks. Normal scares me. Kinda fond of you guys too! Ask Shadow about space bags. Laughed so hard I cried.

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
We are also so proud to be part of this great company, and having John as captain of every thing. We love the way you get treated by every one. From the office personnel to other drivers, no matter if O/O to your company drivers. It is a privilege to be part of a great and growing company. I was never a cheerleader until coming to Load One. Once again, thank you John and everyone at Load One.

guido4475

Not a Member
We are also so proud to be part of this great company, and having John as captain of every thing. We love the way you get treated by every one. From the office personnel to other drivers, no matter if O/O to your company drivers. It is a privilege to be part of a great and growing company. I was never a cheerleader until coming to Load One. Once again, thank you John and everyone at Load One.

Uhhh....would you consider wearing a Load One cheerleaders outfit??? lol...

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Thanks John! I know I wouldnt be where I am today without John and Load1.

Tom thanks for the nice compliment......I think

In closing I would like to issue a fair warning to anyone who may think about parking near Steve Wolfe. You see he has this new fetish with space bags and I'm very confident he has a vacuum sealed space bag stuffed with his favorite items in nearly every nook & cranny in his truck. It has become eveident that if the valves malfuntion, Steve will be instantly pinned between the roof of his sleeper and pile of expanded clothes, blankets and jackets and you will hear faint, muffled crys for help at the same time the doors will be blown off the truck and is sure to send to shrapnel flying for miles. For god sakes people DO NOT put your self in harms way!!!!:)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thanks John! I know I wouldnt be where I am today without John and Load1.

Tom thanks for the nice compliment......I think

In closing I would like to issue a fair warning to anyone who may think about parking near Steve Wolfe. You see he has this new fetish with space bags and I'm very confident he has a vacuum sealed space bag stuffed with his favorite items in nearly every nook & cranny in his truck. It has become eveident that if the valves malfuntion, Steve will be instantly pinned between the roof of his sleeper and pile of expanded clothes, blankets and jackets and you will hear faint, muffled crys for help at the same time the doors will be blown off the truck and is sure to send to shrapnel flying for miles. For god sakes people DO NOT put your self in harms way!!!!:)

Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks!!! You're just jealous I have two weeks of clothes in one cabinet.:cool:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Did you do this to make room for your sharp shooting musket and black powder supplies? :confused:

Sorry, do not have time to exchange pleasantries with you. Just heard from Sherman. He's waiting in Atlanta..... something about marching through Georgia. :rolleyes:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Oh ok, i get it. Musket balls go in the space bags, that way you can carry more.

Absolutely!!! And since John is at the controls of the "Way Back Machine" I need every advantage. :D:D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
ok, since you found space bags. now, go get yourself some green bags.

maybe you should try to put some freight in those space bags. 20 skids in the space of 10.
double loads !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
ok, since you found space bags. now, go get yourself some green bags.

maybe you should try to put some freight in those space bags. 20 skids in the space of 10.
double loads !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could get ugly if a fork lift pokes a hole in one. :eek:

Green bags???

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums