Thanks Congress...

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Pretty much, yeah. I can take a look at all sides of an issue, then form my own conclusions. My brain, my thoughts, my beliefs. That's how it works. It's called critical thinking. You should try it sometime.

Stupid is as stupid does.

No you don't.

But, it's true, though. To be intellectual is to be rational. You're not. To be intellectual is to be guided by intellect rather than by emotions. You aren't.

Mostly, your posts prove you can call people names, belittle them because they aren't as "intellectual" as you, and that you can copy and paste with the best of them.

What's funny is that while you see nothing but useless negative rants, others see something completely different. I guess the whole world is out of step but you.

Name calling with get you nowhere.

How about his for a word - Mooncalf

This is a prime example of what I am talking about with this site. You have sarcastic individuals like this that cannot help but to make belittling remarks. He has nothing better to do than to show his true colors.

I suggest you take your own advice. You are the biggest whiner on here. When someone makes a comment you cannot help to add sarcasim to your comments. This just shows what you are all about.

What gives you the right? You are the only one with this right?

I remember in a prior post where you called me a cult member so watch out who you call a name caller because I can bring up every posts you have written and prove who the name caller is. Tit for tat for now on. If you don't like it stop the childish behavior.

This just shows that you have an ego problem. Check yourself.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ratwell: I think you're absolutely correct - you're just wasting a lot of time, trying to persuade the "sad little sheep thinkers" and you should focus your efforts somewhere else, because you aren't much appreciated here. Best of luck, wherever you go, though.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is a prime example of what I am talking about with this site. You have sarcastic individuals like this that cannot help but to make belittling remarks. He has nothing better to do than to show his true colors.

Be very careful there, snot for brains (Name calling alert! Name calling alert!). Everyone who disagrees with you gets nothing from you other than belittling remarks, and then you have the utter stupidity and gall to complain when you get it thrown back in your face? Grow up and grow a pair, pretty lady.

I suggest you take your own advice.
What advice, specifically, are you talking about?

You are the biggest whiner on here.
What exactly do I whine about?

When someone makes a comment you cannot help to add sarcasim to your comments. This just shows what you are all about.
It's called writing with style and wit. Do you have a problem with style and wit? I never claimed to not be a smartass.

What gives you the right?
The right to what, be a smartass? It's not a right. It's a choice. I'm proud to be a smartass, just as I'm sure you're proud to be the opposite.

You are the only one with this right?
Helllooooo. It's a choice.

I remember in a prior post where you called me a cult member...
Yeah, a cult of one. And it's still funny.

so watch out who you call a name caller because I can bring up every posts you have written and prove who the name caller is.
You're a name caller. Name caller. Name caller. :p

Tit for tat for now on.
Hey! I'm not showing you my tat just because you keep showing me your tit, so quit asking!

If you don't like it stop the childish behavior.
Oh, but I do like it. I like it a lot.

This just shows that you have an ego problem.
No it doesn't. There is nothing in these threads that go towards my ego in any way, shape or form. Sounds like you're trying to belittle me with an attack on my ego.

Check yourself.
Got it.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now if you don't like the name calling I suggest that you take your own advice and be an adult and respect the person while they are away instead of using the opportunity to smear someone.

How in the heck are we supposed to know where you are at any given moment? If that's an issue, please let us know where you are and where you plan to be so we can plan our bashing accordingly.

Geez, a little common courtesy...