Thank you ma'am......

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Thank you to the lady in the men's restroom at Pilot in Lodi, just now, for not screeching when you realized you were in the men's room. And thank you EVEN MORE for not hitting me when I realized I was actually the one in the women's restroom. Ugh!! I was wondering, after the fact, why the restroom wasn't trashed and nasty!!!

Monty

Expert Expediter
Been there, done that! Only I was in a sitting position ....... too late to move on! ;)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, I was too tired to realize there were no urinals. Good thing I was only a few more miles from my drop.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
When we get old, reading does become a problem, its that fine print on the doors,,,MENS ROOM , WOMENS ROOM, LOL,,,,,,it happens to all of us:cool:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!! I admit it. I was texting & walking. 

Now that is funny!

875710.gif

dennise

Active Expediter
I stopped at a craft store to pick up something for my wife. Went to the rear of the store and the ladies room was to my left so I started in the door to the right it was also a ladies room, I just noticed in time. The little boys room was down the hall a bit. I asked a clerk about why they tried to confuse me like that. She said one of the ladies rooms had been an employee restroom. I guess the lines got too long they changed it. It sure confused me.

Dennis Eckert