Talking money with dispatchers.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
buying and selling loads is what these carriers do all the time.....They kiss and smooch each other, pat each other on the back, play golf...all the while screwing each other in the background while acting all buddy, buddy...its business 101....just business...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your bored and got out the Poking stick i see ...
LOL....why do nearly all carriers old and new approach this business from the Bolt/Panther line of thought....all the while some CEO's make statements that so and so is a great leader of the industry, If someone is such a great leader of the community but yet they don't follow in the footsteps?

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL....why do nearly all carriers old and new approach this business from the Bolt/Panther line of thought....all the while some CEO's make statements that so and so is a great leader of the industry, If someone is such a great leader of the community but yet they don't follow in the footsteps?
I do believe this is You ...lol

Attachments

• 1452357426905.jpg
    1452357426905.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching

...and what exactly is the Bolt/Panther line of thought?

Reactions: Ftransit

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
I see. I was more referring to straight trucks. Is there buying and selling loads in that area too?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see. I was more referring to straight trucks. Is there buying and selling loads in that area too?
at peak times a carriers customers requirements would exceed capacity...the buying and selling occurs whether expedite/LTL or TL...its just business...:)

Reactions: ntimevan

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
The con is tell them how great they are, don't bring up you have been there couple of day's
Always have a good joke or funny story to tell them, so when they here your name they know
Who you are
If you can't leave them smiling and laughing, just leave them mad and go away
Be solution not problem
That's how I do it
Would never give a dispatcher money, that is wrong

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The con is tell them how great they are, don't bring up you have been there couple of day's
Always have a good joke or funny story to tell them, so when they here your name they know
Who you are
If you can't leave them smiling and laughing, just leave them mad and go away
Be solution not problem
That's how I do it
Would never give a dispatcher money, that is wrong
thats right Geo....I always knew who the money people were..and I schmooed them.....the ones that can make you money...all dispatchers are not the same....only transportation they know of is they has a bus pass for school...LOL

M. Moy

New Recruit
Researching
Good morning, do you all think it is better for to start out working for someone that need a driver or get my own Straight Truck or van.