T & k

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
I can't believe after looking through the first 5 pages of these forums there hasn't been a thing about these people. I have had the absolute worse experience with this company when it comes to getting paid...wiating now for a load I hauled in March, simply rediculous. Approach with caution when signing on with these guys.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Probably because they are a small company. Can't speak to your situation but I would likely make a visit in person. If that produces nothing then it gets turned over to an attorney.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think if you do a search you will find far more info on any carrier than just looking through the first 5 pages.

outandbout

Active Expediter
I can't believe after looking through the first 5 pages of these forums there hasn't been a thing about these people. I have had the absolute worse experience with this company when it comes to getting paid...wiating now for a load I hauled in March, simply rediculous. Approach with caution when signing on with these guys.

Everyone please keep in mind that T and K is a company that is fully endorsed by Sylectus and it is not by mistake.

Remember, it is your responsibility, as per your contract, to turn all ppwk in to TandK billing so that the company may secure payment from the customer.

No paperwork and TK cannot pay you... paperwork either transflo or faxed in soon after delivery and you are always payed by TK. ON TIME! EVERYTIME!

The best drivers, top-notch office and dispatch staff, T and K is one of the best expedited carriers. In fact, T and K is the fastest growing carrier in the Midwest!

outandbout

Active Expediter

OMG! I still cannot get over this post. Why don't you go by and get your money then. Actually, why don't you just Google search the owner/VP's name and then you will find the newspaper article with his home address so you can stop in, turn in your paperwork and have some late-night Baileys and coffee!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I noticed the problems in the office. Could it be those maybe why they aren't getting paid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Everyone please keep in mind that T and K is a company that is fully endorsed by Sylectus and it is not by mistake.

Remember, it is your responsibility, as per your contract, to turn all ppwk in to TandK billing so that the company may secure payment from the customer.

No paperwork and TK cannot pay you... paperwork either transflo or faxed in soon after delivery and you are always payed by TK. ON TIME! EVERYTIME!

The best drivers, top-notch office and dispatch staff, T and K is one of the best expedited carriers. In fact, T and K is the fastest growing carrier in the Midwest!

Sylectus is a software. As long as you have a certain amount of trucks and have been in business for a certain period of time anyone can buy it. Having the software does not "endorse" anything and has nothing to do with credit or getting paid.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Seems like I remember some very negative comments on here about t&k? I could be getting them mixed up with someone else. There are so many of these startup carriers out there these days, its hard to keep up.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Seems like I remember some very negative comments on here about t&k? I could be getting them mixed up with someone else. There are so many of these startup carriers out there these days, its hard to keep up.

I know I have inboxed a couple of people who questioned T & K with Jeff's experiences and reason for terminating his services for them. So yes, there were some posts illuminating bad experiences with T & K out here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
outandbout wrote:

Endorsed!?!? Then so if you have enough trucks (leased to you) to quality and you have enough cash to purchase the SOFTWARE PROGRAM...you also get and Endorsement?!?!? Really??....please..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Endorsed!?!? When so if you have enough trucks t quality and you have enough cash to purchase the SOFTWARE PROGRAM...you also get and Endorsement?!?!? Really??....please..:rolleyes:
I am endorsed by Windows. Fully.

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
LOL@ "fully endorsed by Sylectus"

In that case, so is Arrow Critical... Who, by the way has no trucks and owes a ton of cash to everybody they ever dealt with.... Including Sylectus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
ok, this is for you Mr "outandbout"...anyone who knows me will atest that I am the quickest you can imagine with paperwork so that simply doesn't fly in this case. Furthermore...I have NEVER, EVER been paid on time by these people, they are contracted to pay the second Friday after reciept of the original papers in the mail, that's never happened and I've been with them for over a year. I have a 100% on time record with all companies I work for and do not turn down frieght so don't assume I am a bad driver or don't know what I'm doing. Don't understand you being a schill for them but whatever floats your boat pal, I don't believe you either when you say you have always been paid on time. They've suffered too many management losses for things to be running so smoothly.

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
Oh please, fastest growing carrier in the midwest, you sure took the recording to heart when you were put on hold forever because that's exactly what it tells you LOL

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
It used the be that Sylectus would not just take anyone. LMAO I just remembered they had ASAP Logistics(Romulus,MI), hahahaha. Sorry, I tried to say they only let respectable companies join. Their was a process to the maddness. Good companies go bad ever day. I wish them the best at T and K, people wise Pete and his wife are great people. The business we have done in the past was nothing but a great experience.J D Clark had some pretty rocky days in the past 8 yrs, what got us thru it was our drivers and staff sticking it out and being dedicated. Now, we are climbing back to the top of the heap. Today we just signed for our 15th-53' stepdeck conestoga flatbed! We have come along way!!