Syrian refugees

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
753611f059034beed792e5e32ecab421.jpg

Pretty simple explanation for keeping them out. More to the point is what we would say to all the homeless in this country, our veterans that also fall in that group and can't get the health care they deserve. In my opinion, you take care of your own first.

ALL OF THEM. The odds are still in my favor.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lets start with this comparison.
Passports.
France
, A terrorist has enough explosives to kill dozens of people, vaporize the killer, and the surviving evidence is a passport originating from the Syria.
N.Y.C. 9/11 The world trade center buildings, 2 commercial airliners, and 3500 souls are reduced to dust.. The surviving evidence??? A passport, originating in Saudi Arabia, Suspect trained in Afghanistan.

The propaganda machine spent several years making Saddam Hussein to be the boogie man so lets add Iraq.
Now, lets not forget about the nuclear scare tactics Iran, and the unwarranted assassination of Muammar Gaddafi who by the way has not provoked the USA in over 30 years. Although he was in the process of putting north Africa's currency back on the gold standard. Gaddafi Hussein both refused to be the bogey men so they had to go.

O.K. so what is my point.
All of the countries have extensive oil reserves as well as other high value assets that the Rockefeller and Rothschild have coveted for the almost 100 years. As I stated in a prior post the cost of oil has been almost affordable. Cost of Diesel around Rochester NY is $3.30/gallon. Its the same crap all over again.

The USA will again come to the rescue, fight another war, and our kids will be sent into the war machine. Its all about control.
911 is a hoax but you call others scare mongers I find that interesting.

Yes there is no doubt war is a money machine but in reality when have we ever kept a country and their oil wells. We spend huge amounts rebuilding and then hand it back.

Syria oil production is down to near nothing compared to normal. Increasing that production back to near averages would add to the supply helping keep prices low not increasing them.

Reactions: davekc

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
Research the Rothschilds, their family fortune has diminished greatly due to the pyramid effect and no patriarch to control all of the businesses. The rumor that they have funded both sides of wars since the 17 century is loosely attributed to the sale of bonds for a client that they received a commission on. Not as interesting as the story is told, what is more interesting is how they grew their business, by putting relatives and offices in every financial center globally at that time.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Just get your states hand gun carry permit, be responsible imho. Sometimes a stray dog can bite you....

PS, I have some free airline tickets to France, Syria,Iraq, no takers,,,imagine that.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
But even if 1% are bad it took how many for the world Trade center,Boston marathon, Paris etc etc let them stay away and send the ones that are here back

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
753611f059034beed792e5e32ecab421.jpg

Pretty simple explanation for keeping them out. More to the point is what we would say to all the homeless in this country, our veterans that also fall in that group and can't get the health care they deserve. In my opinion, you take care of your own first.

The same analogy could be used for Americans.
No, that same analogy could be used for the Germans in WW2. How many of them did we take in that were trying to escape the Nazi regime? This is not an issue of random selection and odds that one of the M&Ms will be poison. It's an issue of taking in a package of 10,000 M&Ms that contains 10 which will blow up. It's a Trojan Horse, not a lottery.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm not really worried about the refugees that go through through the 18-24 month process, I'm more worried about the ones on tourist and student visa that go through the 3-5 day process, or the ones with friendly passports that go through the no-day process and just come right on in.

Reactions: vandriver2

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
I'm not worried about refugees much at all.

The scum will make it here one way or another if they're motivated.

The innocent people just want to gtfo of dodge and find somewhere peaceful to live.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Yep but but they look at the world differnt than us and from what I'm hearing on TV it's just a matter of time before one joins a group and joins in the holly war against us

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not really worried about the refugees that go through through the 18-24 month process, I'm more worried about the ones on tourist and student visa that go through the 3-5 day process, or the ones with friendly passports that go through the no-day process and just come right on in.
Don't forget about the ones that come across the Mexican border illegally mixed in with a bunch of Hondurans. All they need to do is adopt the proper dress code, learn a little Spanish and they're good to go right into the nearest sanctuary city or hook up with their assigned sleeper cell.

Reactions: Turtle

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
Don't forget about the ones that come across the Mexican border illegally mixed in with a bunch of Hondurans. All they need to do is adopt the proper dress code, learn a little Spanish and they're good to go right into the nearest sanctuary city or hook up with their assigned sleeper cell.
I know, that's what I'm saying. The scum will find a way.
The decent innocent people should have reasonable methods to find a place to live.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just how many of the world's 4 Billion decent innocent people should live in the U.S.? That's a random number based on the presumption the rest are not so decent and/or innocent. So, for the open border / no border / compassionate crowd just how many? When do we say we're full? When do we say we're abusing our own citizens all that we can or will to provide for those who aren't our citizens? Just when is it enough? When?

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
Just how many of the world's 4 Billion decent innocent people should live in the U.S.? That's a random number based on the presumption the rest are not so decent and/or innocent. So, for the open border / no border / compassionate crowd just how many? When do we say we're full? When do we say we're abusing our own citizens all that we can or will to provide for those who aren't our citizens? Just when is it enough? When?

I don't know. How many decent people would you like living in the US?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would like every person in the United States to be a decent person. Not a likely outcome. I'd like the people to be realistic enough to know not every person in the world can live in the U.S.. I'd like to see every veteran properly respected and cared for. I'd like to see enough money available to do so. That can't happen when the damn liberals are spending it all on welfare for effing criminal aliens and on importing as many refugees as they can possibly find. I'd like to see less stupidity among those already here so they don't pie in the sky think we can support the entire world with welfare and handouts. So the question remains, how many and when do we say enough, no vacancy, no admittance.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I understand the humanitarian side of things. Nothing wrong with helping kids and widows. Don't see a problem with setting up safe zones. I see no reason to bring them to the US when all this can be done over there. My guess would be they would prefer to be in a Muslim country verses being forced here. And if it is a good idea, other Muslim countries should step up and help with the aid. Seems pretty simple unless the argument is a political one.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I would like every person in the United States to be a decent person. Not a likely outcome. I'd like the people to be realistic enough to know not every person in the world can live in the U.S.. I'd like to see every veteran properly respected and cared for. I'd like to see enough money available to do so. That can't happen when the **** liberals are spending it all on welfare for effing criminal aliens and on importing as many refugees as they can possibly find. I'd like to see less stupidity among those already here so they don't pie in the sky think we can support the entire world with welfare and handouts. So the question remains, how many and when do we say enough, no vacancy, no admittance.
Probably when Walmart closes due to ISIS shooting up customers,,then something will be done....imho

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
We need a law-and-order US president. As things become more desperate, Americans will turn to a no-nonsense leader who recognizes the urgency and collective cries clamoring for our nation's self preservation. There is still time enough to learn from the mistakes of Europe.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
too bad about the boy....many innocents are the result of collateral damage from war....Syrian people far out number the bad guys I would hope....let them stand up and fight back any way they can....